6: The News

It's been a little over a couple of weeks ever since the incident with Izuku and Katsuki wanted to talk to him about it more. He REALLY didn't want to care, but how Izuku was acting up there was telling him that he was hiding something from him. He tried going out to see if he was in the park or roaming around the streets but he either never found him around or his mother would tell him to stay in the house and help her with cooking or cleaning. It was very annoying for him but didn't want to pry since it was her mother. 

"KATSUKII!" Mitsuki yelled from the hallway.

Katsuki groaned in annoyance but complied to her yelling and made his way down stairs. "What do you want?" he spat once he reached down the steps over to his mother.

"Oh don't be like Katsuki, I want you to go through the mail basket and separate my bills, insurance, car insurance, and any random letters we receive from anyone. I would like it to be done by the time I get back home please." she said as she grabbed her purse with a smile. 

"And why would I organize your bills?" Katsuki said, throwing some sass into his words raising in eyebrow.

"Because I pay them. I also take care of your ass so the least you could do is help me around this house" she dead-panned with a blank face.

Katsuki scoffed with a 'fine' and headed to the mail basket. As soon as he heard the door close, he plopped down on his chair and got himself to work. He dumped all of the mail on the table, eyes widening.

"Holly sh- THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER!" he yelled looking at the huge pile of envelopes on the table, occasionally some falling on the floor. He huffed and started diving the different envelopes in different sections on the table. Every envelope was different; regular bills had a green stamp, car insurance had a blue strap, health insurance with a red stamp, and regular letters were decorated. It was surprising how easy the system was. When he was done, he put all of the envelopes back in the basket, separating them in section with a piece of cardboard. Once finally done he picked up the letters that were sent to his parents. He never got letters for himself since he communicated with people by text or email so he was surprised when he found his name on one of the white pieces of paper. He looked at it in confusion thinking they got the wrong person but when he looked closer he recognized the writing. It was a bit sloppy but if you look at each letter, they were perfectly aligned with the next forming a perfect line above and below the letters.

"To Katsuki Bakugou From: Izuku Midoriya" It read.

"Hmmm... Why sent a letter when we literally live around the same fucking area" he scoffed stuffing the letter in his back pant pocket while making his way upstairs. Arriving in his room, he flopped on the bed while tossing the letter in the trash bin. He was about to go on his phone to see if he got an email about him applying to UA, but soon he heard his mother yell his name while opening the front door of the house. With a groan he got up once again knowing the routine of every week. Making his way downstairs, he saw his mother unpacking groceries and by the looks of the food she bought they were going to have spicy curry. Nothing special.

"You better pay those damn bills. They piled up like crazy since we didn't go through the basket last week" Katsuki retorted. Yup, that was how their system worked. every month, once a month everyone dumped all the mail they receive. when they get the things from the mailbox, they directly put it in the basket without checking for junk mail or anything else. however they skipped a week so now there was a little more than normal. 

"Yea I figured" she said.

After that they cooked and set the table up in silence. Masaru soon made his way over to the dining room sitting at the table talking to his mother about business. Katsuki didn't really care, He was too lost in thought about the letter he got "Maybe I should read it..." he thought. Mistuki noticed how quiet he was at the table playing with the food in front of him. Katsuki usually was quiet at teh table but he always scoffed down his food so he could leave, but he was just sitting there, picking at his food.