30: Get to Know you Better

"Oh~! I have an idea! Why don't we play twenty questions?" Izuku said while sitting on the couch sipping the coffee Katsuki made him. The couch was shaped like a square with one side missing and Izuku sat across from katsuki where he was sipping his own coffee while looking through the most recent news on his phone. Katsuki looked up from his phone and sighed. He placed his phone on the coffee table along with his glasses.

"Fine. anything else?" he said, sounding a little interested in Izukus activity.

Izuku grinned widely and nodded "I also wanted to see some pictures of you from when you were younger. Doesn't matter what age." he said, shrugging his shoulders. Katsuki raised an eyebrow but nodded his head. He was now playing a dangerous game rather than a fun one.

"Ok i'll go first. First question... for how long have you been wearing glasses? I've never seen you wear them" Izuku asked while sipping his coffee with both hands.

"I've had glasses ever since middle school. I only wear them at home though when I'm working or reading. Hmmmm... how many relationships have you been in?" katsuki asked a little hesitant but VERY curious. Izuku on the other hand...

"Uhmm... w-well I've been in a few but the first... isn't something I want to remember." Izuku said burying his head in the cushions. Katski was pissed at the thought of the little greenhead being in a relationship that he didn't like remembering and that only meant a few things: physical or emotional abuse. Katsuki was sure as hell those scars he saw yesterday had to do with it. Izuku shook his head and smiled when looking at katsuki. He blushed seeing that he could now see how well built he really is and being able to see all those muscles through his tank top.

"How about you Mr~ you seem handsome enough to attract quite a few people~" Izuku said, teasing a bit. Katsuki smirked and chuckled.

"You think I'm sexy~?" , leaning over placing his elbows on his knees while lacing his hands together. He might or not have flexed his muscles more than usual but now he has another chance to tease the boy. Izuku blushed at Katsuki and his own choice of words. He tried avoiding katsukis body but failed and took long glances at katsukis biceps, shoulders, and pects.

"I-i-i m-mean y-your an a-attractive h-hero. W-who wouldn't h-have eyes on you?" he said stuttering and continuously blushing. Katsuki raised an eyebrow with his smirk still there. He thought this was hilarious and kinda cute. He answered again leaning back on the couch.

"I've been in one relationship. It lasted about two years? I don't remember. However I was only in that relationship to help me prove myself that I truly did not like women. After we broke up I didn't have time to date because by then I was interning to become a hero. We still talk but nothing is between us." he said shrugging his shoulders. Izuku nodded his head. He expected way more people to be with him but understood nonetheless. He looked back at Katsuki who was thinking about a question before looking at Izuku.

"How was your overall high school life?"

Izuku pouted "you're a sneaky man you know?" he said, glaring at the other man who chuckled deeply. Izuku blushed but continued.

"Wow ok ummm... On my first week there, I met this very nice girl and we hung out together a lot. We became best friends since we were almost the same! We both liked the same things and we were both quirkless. It was nice for a change to be with someone who is exactly like me. OH! And me and her also worked on a hero project featuring Shoto todoroki and... KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" he said, extending his hand and shaking them with a smile. Katsuki laughed a bit before stopping Izuku to go any further.

"Wait wait so you're telling me you did a project on me and that Todoroki bastard?! What was it on?" he asked intrigued.

"What a small world right?! Anyway we were working on your quirk. We used the first year sports festival as reference. We both really loved your battle. It was so intense and full of fire an-and Ice and just explosions everywhere!..." Izuku kept explaining the battle while making weird sounds and flaring his hands around. Katsuki laughed and just watched the boys smile making him feel complete. Izuku caught his mindless staring so he got on the couch again while continuing his story.