20: Letting it Out

"I think that's all the time I have, see you next week?" Izuku said while standing and giving his patient a hand shake.

"You bet!" the taller man exclaimed.

He was relatively new. He had long black hair with deep blue eyes. He was very tall and had a thin body structure.

The tall male left Izuku's office and made his way out the door of the building. Izuku released a huge breath while adjusting his prescription glasses. He didn't really need them but they were recommended by his eye doctor. He looked at the clock above the door.

"Alright 5:20 I have 10 minutes before Mr. Bakugou shows up. Lets list some things off. Act professional, don't overload him with too many personal questions, ask if HE has questions, and absolutely do NOT let your inner fanboy out. That other me is too much sometimes. Getting off track. Organized office?" He looked around his room and only saw a couple of messy papers on his desk. "Check. Couch pillows? Check. Do I look presentable?" he scurried off to the window to check his reflection. It was late afternoon so he could see himself pretty clearly. He fixed his outfit, dusting off any dirt or creases, adjusted his glasses and fixed his hair. Once done he checked himself more and then started laughing a bit at his behaviour.

"Calm down Izuku, you're not going on a date with anyone. Just be yourself and help this man just like all the other people you have helped before. He's no different" He sighed with a smile and walked to the chair waiting for his next patient to come in. However right as he sat down he got back up upon hearing a knock at the door.

"Why does this keep happening to me" he muttered.

He opened the door wide and plastered one of his biggest smiles causing his eyes to close from how high his cheeks were.

"Come In! Welcome to my office" he said while bowing and gesturing his free hand to welcome his patient. His eyes now open saw shoes walking across his field of vision. Once they disappeared he closed the door and walked to his chair.

Once he sat down he took a moment to admire the view in front of him. Spiky blonde hair flowing in all directions but somehow in an organized matter. His face showed calmness, curiosity, but his eyes looked uncertain. His clothes were warm for the chilly weather that was outside. His body stood tall even though he had a slight slouch and was seated in a chair.

"Well Mr. Bakugou I will have you know that before we start I need some information about you" Izuku stated as a matter of factly putting on his best professional act. The blonde looked at the boy in front of him and only nodded allowing the greenet to continue. He stood up from his seat and started talking while pacing around the room.

"Ok so. To let you know this place works a little differently from all the other therapists and psychologists. If you will, I would appreciate a medical record to see with whom I am dealing with no matter your status. However, that is only if you are comfortable upon giving me papers. If not, I'm ok if you just tell me if you are prescribed any sort of problem and such. Second if you do not feel comfortable answering any of my questions that is fine but know that i'm asking them to help you. Third, I would appreciate people not to use foul words but if they slip up I'm completely ok with that. Four, I may pick up on your attitude and way of speaking to make you more comfortable but if you're not ok with it and feel insecure about that, I completely understand. Lastly, If you would like to meet at different places i'm totally ok with that. We can either meet at my home, yours, coffee shop, or any other place you feel comfortable. Like I said, we're different from other departments" Izuku said while gathering some things around the room, looking occasionally at the blonde to see if he was listening.

Katsuki was watching intently at Izuku's movements. They were graceful and light. He made sure to also listen to what he was being told about how his time will be spent here. As he kept observing the greenette rummaging through his office, he thought to himself at how lucky he was that he found him again after all these years but also mad that the greenette was not able to recognise him.