21: Silently Waiting

Izukus body began to shake uncontrollably and twitch every so often. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. Once foam started forming in his mouth, Katsuki knew what was happening and started counting in his head. He was still on top of the grenette making sure he didn't hurt himself. He looked around seeing that there were a lot of people standing there.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! FUCKING CALL AN AMBULANCE!" he yelled while his voice cracked a bit. He looked back at the body and repositioned himself so Izuku's head was on top of Katsukis lap to prevent any further injuries. He kept watching as the body kept shaking and twitching while some of his spit rolled down the side of his cheek onto Katsukis pants. The blonde then held Izuku's head between his palms and whipped away the white off of izuku's face.

"Out of they way, coming through"

The blonde looked up to be met with bright flashing lights and people carrying a gurney towards them. Katsuki got up carrying the slightly shaking boy and helped put him on the makeshift bed. Izuku was then strapped in and rolled to the back of an ambulance. Katsuki tried following behind but stopped with a hand. He knew the procedure all too well and got to the point so he could get in the back in the ambulance to stay with the greenette.

"I'm a family friend. Izuku Midoriya. Seizure lasted 345 seconds. I don't know the cause. Now out of the way, I'm coming with you." katsuki said in a rush and pushed past the officer and jumped inside the vehicle and took a seat right next to the still body. He looked on his, now exposed, arm to see a small bandage from a needle piercing.

There was still a lot of commotion outside and Katsuki knew that either tomorrow or the day after, news would spread about him and such, but he didnt care. Now it was just he and Izuku. He took his hand and placed it on Izuku's cheek feeling that it was cold. His eyes roamed down to further inspect the strapped body. The glasses he was wearing were gone and were probably on the floor outside. His lips were parted and blue from lack of oxygen. His face was still a bit glossy from smeared spit, his clothes were dirty and wet but moved slightly as air filtered through his lungs. His pants were also soaked in dirty water but had some rips and stains. Looking further down, Katsuki noticed that one of Izuku's shoes was missing.

"Fucking nerd" he mumbled.

The doors suddenly opened revealing a nurse and the officer talking about the situation.

"Seizure case: Izuku Midoriya lasted about 345 seconds. Body was found with Mr. Bakugou. there are a few scratches and bruises and maybe a concussion." the officer said while taking the gurney out of the ambulance.

"Got it" the nurse said and took him away inside the hospital doors. Katsuki followed behind, not caring who saw him. He kept a fast pace behind the nurse carrying Izuku away, but stopped at the doors where no one but who worked there was allowed. The doors opened with a bang and shut. Katsuki hated staying behind but, once again, he knew how hospitals work and didn't want to slow down the healing process. He paced in front of the doors and then made his way to the waiting area where other people sat. Instead of sitting though he stuck to standing against a wall, far away from people so they wouldn't disturb him while looking at the door where he last saw Izuku. However just his luck, footsteps approached him. He REALLY wasn't in the mood and it was already very late. He was tired but his heart was pounding from anticipation.

"Bakugou? What are you doing here? I thought you didn't have patrolls on late night tuesdays?" the voice said.

Katsuki recognized the voice and was slightly relieved that it wasnt a fan. Slightly.

"I'm here for someone else now leave me alone Shitty hair." he said while looking his way with a scowl. Kirishima furrowed his brows a bit now standing in front of the blonde also leaning against the wall, arm crossed.

"You haven't called me that in ages... are you ok?" he said with slight concern.

"I said I was fine. I'm not here for me, I'm here for someone else." Katsuki said, trying to cover his anger to not gather any attention. Before he could tell him to leave him alone he thought of something else. "Why are you here?"

"I was here for Denki. I don't know what happened. All I know is that he's getting stitches on his arm." Kirishima simply answered.

They sat in silence for a bit before a nurse walked up to Katsuki making him stand up properly and turn his body completely towards her.

"If you want you can come see him. To let you know beforehand, he indeed has a small concussion along with sore muscles including the tongue. He's bitten it a few times so please restrict him from talking if he wakes up. He might have a headache and would want to rest so please let him wake by himself and do not disturb him. Also I would like to speak to a family member about something else if that is possible." the nurse stated while standing a few feet away from the two adults.

Katsuki nodded and quickly followed the nurse to the room not even saying goodbye to his red haired friend. Even though it was a seizure and nothing...too bad happened, Katsukis was worried as hell. His heart was still pounding in fear, his eyes were wide open pushing away the tiredness, and the glabella of his eyebrows were raised in worry. Soon, the nurse slowed down and turned towards the door and placed her hand on the knob.

"What?" Katsuki asked in annoyance.

"You need to be quiet, his head needs quiet, and knowing you... you're pretty loud. No offence." the nurse said and opened the door before the blonde could answer. Katsuki entered inside the room, and walked by Izukus side admiring him without touching him in the slightest. The nurse left the room and told the Hero that he was welcome to stay the night. He sat down on a nearby chair without taking his eyes off the body laying on the bed. Izuku's body was slightly elevated from the bed lying on his back completely, with his arms on both sides. His clothes were replaced with a hospital gown since they got in the way of the wire and small bandages on his arms and body. Katsuki thought that he only had a few scraps from the violent shaking on the floor but he never thought of what he landed on when Izuku tripped. He furrowed his brows and looked a bit closer to the bandage that was wrapped around Izuku's hip. It was covered so katsuki carefully lifted the hospital gown. Once it was out of the way, he could see that there was a small blood stain on the bandage. He already had questions but now he had more and wanted to know what happened to Izuku's body to have so many band aids and bandages. He put the gown back down and lifted the folded thin cover and covered Izuku's body. He sat back down on the chair and just watched the greenette the whole time.

"What happened back there?"