23: Inside his Mind

The group started walking out the hospital doors. Denki and Mina were on each of Izuku's sides talking about new strategies and quirks and such. Well that was mostly Izuku but the other two didn't mind, in fact he was helping in a way. Meanwhile Kirishima was walking with Katsuki.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but is that.... Him?" Kirishima asked hesitantly.

"Yea. got a problem?" Katsuki answered, eyeing the red head beside him.

"No not at all man but... I thought you were at an appointment. How did you end up here?" Kirishima said, gesturing to the hospital behind them.

"He had a fucking seizure when we walked out of his office" Katsuki said while looking at the grenette laughing with the other two. He kept on a frown remembering the whole event took place the day before. Kirishima had wide eyes and he was about to ask how but Katsuki beat him to it.

"Don't ask how because I don't fucking know" He said while walking a bit faster towards the other group.

"Hey! We should go out and eat some lunch. I bet they didn't serve good food at the hospital. We should bring Izu too~" Mina said while walking backwards facing the redhead and the blonde walking behind the dog who was happily panting and prancing. Katsuki was about to protest but then got elbowed on the side from kirishima.

"I'm good if Midoriya is cool with it" Kirishima started earning a glare from Katsuki while Kirishima held a smug grin while still looking at the angry blonde "Wanna join Midoryia~?"

Izuku stopped along with Denki making everyone do so as well "I'm cool with that! Besides, I got to know Katsukis friends better! Is that ok Katsuki?" He asked while looking directly at the blonde.

"Yea whatever" he grumbled. Everyone cheered in happiness and made their way to the closest restaurant. Katsuki was sulking in the back watching his friend group cheer over the greenhead and talking about literally anything and everything. He had a sad frown placed on his face while thinking the same thing over and over again....

"He really doesn't remember me huh... " He thought. Before he could insult himself and dive deeper into his thoughts, Izuku started yelling.

"I CAN'T GO IN THERE! It's too fancy and expensive!" Izuku said while staring at the brunch restaurant. It was true the things there were really price-y and he had limited amounts of money to spend since he just moved here. That was until Denki saved the day.

"No sense! Besides, katsuki can pay for you~" he said in a sing-song voice.

"N-no its ok he doesn't have to pay for me, we can just... go another tim-"

"It's fine nerd, I'll pay... got plenty of money to spare for some food," Katsuki interrupted.

Izuku was about to protest but he was dragged inside the place by Denki and Mina. Kirishima elbowed Katsuki before going inside himself with the annoyed blonde trailing behind. Now in front of the front desk, Izuku noticed that the place was mostly filled with either rich people or some random heroes. He smiled widely again not paying attention to the group talking and looking at every hero he could see.

"Of course heroes would come here. Even if it's just a brunch, not many people would want to spend a lot of money on a place like this just for some food. People like them come here to relax and get away from society. Well there are some rich people who don't play heroes and can interrupt ones meal for a simple photo or photograph, but I guess its better then getting interrupted every five seconds"

The group was now following a young man to their table not aware of the grenette spacing out and simply looking at all the heroes that were in the diner. Once they all sat down, katsuki looked around himself spinning in place trying to spot Izuku. Kirishima looked at him and laughed.