Author Note- Q&A

How old were you when writing this book? I was 12 almost 13

How did you come up with this book? The idea hit me out of nowhere. I was thinking about the scene where Gabriella and her mom first saw each other after not seeing each other for so long. I thought about the dialogue at that moment and then built off of that.

Why did you choose to write on Wattpad? I chose to write my book on this platform after watching a YouTube video. In the video, they were talking about writing tips for Wattpad and I remembered that I made an account because of my cousin. If it weren't for my cousin, I probably would have never published my book on here.

How did you come up with the character's names? I simply looked on Google for unique girl/boy names.

Which is your favorite character in this book? My favorite character isn't Gabby but is Luka. He's just so adorable and makes my heart melt.

How did you come up with the title? At first, I thought I was going to call this book Hopeless; however, I didn't like it, and later on, I changed it to Keep On Fighting.

Which character do you most represent in this book? Gabriella and I are most similar. Growing up I had to raise my siblings, the same way that Gabby did, but I never was homeless.

What were your intentions with writing this book? Well, I was writing this book, I wanted to spread awareness on someone being homeless. I intended to bring knowledge along with entertainment.

What inspired you to write the book? What inspired me to write the book, in general, are my siblings. I wanted to show how it feels to raise your siblings when you shouldn't be forced to. What inspired me to continue to write this book once I started was you, my reader.

Out of everything, what is your favorite thing that you've gained from writing this book? My favorite thing that I've gotten from writing this book is my amazing readers. I'm so glad that each and every one of you supported my book, it just shows you liked and enjoyed my story.

What are your future writing plans? My plans for my writing in the future are unknown. For so long I have tried to make plans for my future and have been so focused on that, to the point where I wasn't in the present. Yes, I believe I want to become an author as my hobby; however, I have not fully thought of it. For now, I know that I love writing and that I want to write in the future, but I don't have direct plans for it.
I am currently writing a book called "30 Days of Love" which I am almost done with. It will be posted on here along with Kindle Amazon.

What are your tips for people in a situation like Gabriella's? If you are in a situation like Gabby's, just know it gets better. If you ever are in this situation, feel free to message me and I can try to do whatever it takes to help you. Being homeless is not a joke and is very serious. If you are in this situation please do whatever you can to get out of it. There are many homeless shelters you can probably stay in and there are many people that are willing to help you, even if you don't think there are. Please get help because the sooner you are out of that situation, the better you are.

What tips do you have for people that are bullied? Being bullied is a terrible thing. I've gone through it and I know many people who have as well. From my own experience, I understand how easy it is to believe what people have to say about you. Whether they are calling you fat or ugly, no matter what, if you are bullied, just know whatever they are saying does not matter. If you are happy with how you are, then that's what matters, not what other people think. There are many people out there that love and support you and are willing to help. If you are bullied please tell someone and reach out for help. No one, not even your worse enemy, deserves to be bullied.

Dear Reader,
Thank you for reading my book. It means the absolute world to me. Yes, I say that a lot but it's true. With every vote that I have gotten, a smile has come across my face and my heart has literally melted. You, as my reader, give me joy with every vote and with putting this story on your reading list. No words will ever describe how much you have brought me joy. If you ever need anything, message me, I'm always willing to give advice, listen to what you have to say, and help with every power I have.

With every bit of love I have,
TyLynn  ❤️