Will You Join Our Family

5 DAYS LATER- SATURDAY 

I woke up in the morning to complete silence, no birds chirping and no kids playing. Thinking everyone must still be asleep I looked over to the bunk beds to the right of me to see only Luka and Sophie. 

Maybe, everyone, other than Luka, Sophie, and I are outside? I went down the ladder and looked out the window, seeing no one besides an elderly man walking to his doorstep, as I turned around to leave the room I found a sticky note stuck to the door. 

Wake Luka and Sophie up then come downstairs

-Carter :)

Doing as the note demanded, I woke Luka and Sophie up before walking downstairs. As soon as I went on my last step I looked up to seeing Iris and Carter holding a sign. 

"Will you join our family?!" Iris, Carter, Alena, Leanna, and Nolan exclaimed. I cover my face and I started to cry. Iris ran over and gave me a hug. I looked up to see Iris and Carter in tears as well. 

"Y-yes," I responded. Carter hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but smile. We're getting adopted! Luka, Sophie, and I are going to be adopted! Carter and I stopped hugging as I looked to see Sophie in Iris' arms. 

I bent over and gave Nolan, Leanna, and Alena a hug all at the same time. When I pulled away, I saw all three of them smiling. After I got up Carter handed me an Iphone. 

"This is for you," Carter explained. 

"Thank you so much," I said. I opened the phone up and saw I didn't have to worry about anything. Opening, the camera I told everyone to gather around and I took a selfie of my new family.