I Feel Disgusting

The next day from when we got the five dollars, we finished the last bit of chips we had.

For three weeks I have been forced to dig through the same smelly garbage.

My hair is nappy, my clothes are dirty, and I smell disgusting. I need a shower, I crave for a shower.

I have gone back and forth through bathrooms, using the sink to wash my armpits, hair, ect.

Getting no money other than a dollar, Sophie has had to pee and poop in the same diaper.

Diapers, deodorant, and other objects cost way too much and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of living this new life of ours.

No one my age has walked past and every person I have come across has gagged from my scent.

My own brother can't stand how I smell! Today, I put water on my hair and added hand soap. I don't have a hair brush so I've tried using my fingers.

It's painful but it sorta helps. I'm terrified that they'll tell me I can use their restroom anymore.

That is the closes thing to my 'house.'

My body is pleading for a nice hot, relaxing bath. I literally dreamed about it the other night.

Never, have I ever imagined myself in this position of my life.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT; HOWEVER I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY, IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND TELL ME ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE!