Trying Homeschooling

LUKA'S POV

Iris told me I can do homeschooling now! I hope it's easy. I sat at the orange table at Iris' work. A kind woman with dark green hair grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"Hi!" I hooted.

"Hi, I'm Danica," she introduced.

"I like your hair," I complimented. She smiled, I like her smile.

"Thank you. It's a silly color ,right?" Danica asked. I nodded as I smiled, she's pretty.

"I like your teeth, they're pretty," I said. Danica laughed.

"Thank you but umm Iris sent me to help you with your school work," Danica explained. Danica logged into the laptop and got onto my school work.

"What's your favorite subject?"

"Reading!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, let's start with that," Danica announced. "What color is Pete the Cat?"

"Blue," I answered.

"Correct." Dancia typed something on the computer but I couldn't read it.

"What animal is Pete?" Danica questioned.

"A kitty," I replied. Danica typed more stuff. She asked more questions and said I was correct in all of them. Afterwards I got an A+. The next class was math.

"What's this number?" Danica wondered, pointing at the screen with her red nails.

"One," I responded.

"That's good. You're doing terrific," Danica clarified. I smiled, yay I'm doing good!

"Yay!" I cheered, clapping my hands quietly.

"Now, what's this number?" Danica asked.

"Five," I glee. She asked me more questions as she pointed at numbers. Then it was time to write letters.

"Mrs. Lopez wants you to trace the letters on the screen. She said if it's not the best it's okay but she wants you to do it," Danica described. I grabbed the mouse pad with my finger and traced the letter A.

It was really hard and it hurt my finger. "Oww."

"Don't push on the mouse so hard. That'll help your finger," Danica justified. I smiled, tracing the rest of the letters. It took me a long time but I did it. I had to trace numbers next, that was easier.

I really like Danica. She's really nice and her hairs really pretty. I don't hate homeschooling but I miss Drew.

Why doesn't he like me? Why am I weird? Did I say something wrong? I'm so confused!

HI, THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND LUKA BEING HOME SCHOOLED, LET ME KNOW IF YOUR ALSO HOME SCHOOLED. DO YOU ENJOY IT?