six

Jahbari Micheals

Jahbari Micheals

When I hung up on Sapphire, I turn back to Diamonté who was in my bed, smoking my weed.

"Leech" I mumble and he laughs. "Bro, you fucking Sapphire?" he asks and I shake my head. "Nah, I wish" I fall back on my bed, thinking about it.

"It's so obvious y'all got a thing fo' each other. You wanna date ha?" he asks another question. "Shit, I mean yeah. She ain't neva been in a relationship before. It's finna take a good amount of patience" I respond and hit the blunt Diamonté was cheffing on.

"Damn. Das crazy I neva een been with a virgin before. Let alone someone who neva een been inna relationship" Dia says and I nod.

The next day, I go to the trap with Kooda. "Whaddup Hammer" I dap him up. Hammer was the dealer around here. Usually me and Kooda would do individual drops for him, but today he had a different job for us.

"Yo. Imma need y'all to do a lil interrogation fa' me. My dude out. Baby moms just hadda bae" he says and I nod. "Aight. Drop the pin" Kooda says and heads towards the door.

"Aye jit. Nigga owes me 10k. In case he needs a little persuasion" Hammer says and hands me a glock. I nod and walk out the door with Kooda.

"Holy shit my boy. We about to kill a nigga?" Kooda says when we get in the car. "Shit, hopefully not" I shrug and start driving to the address.

It led me to a small house and we get out. I break the door handle and go inside, looking around for the dude we're supposed to be "persuading".

"Yoo. Who are you and why are you in my house" a skinny middle aged man says. "You Ryan?" Kooda asks and the guy nods.

"Where's Hammer's money" I ask sternly and fear strikes his face. "Guys... I can get it. I just need a little more time. Give me two days just two" he says frantically.

"Nah, fuck allat convince shit. Where is Hammer money" I say, waving the gun in his face. "I-It's right here" he says and hands me an envelope. "Bitch" I mumble and walk back out the door.

I tuck the gun into my pants and go back into the car. "That shit was crazy man" Kooda shakes his head as we drive off. "Bro that guy was fent fiend. I could tell" I say, pulling up to the trap.

"That shit'll have you hooked" Kooda sighs and gets out. We go back to Hammer's office and he's sitting there, doing a line of coke.

"Hey y'all. Got my money or is homeboy dead" he asks, his eyes racing around. "We got the money" I say and toss him the envelope. "I really love y'all niggas. I know y'all won't steal from me. Right?" he looks up at us.