twenty

Sapphire WestlockJah had came back hours later

Sapphire Westlock
Jah had came back hours later. "I can't believe you're back in the hospital because of this bitch" shakes his head, referring to DeMarco.

The doctor comes in holding a clipboard. "Is this your boyfriend?" she asks, motioning to Jah. I nod and she sighs.

"Sapphire, did you know you were pregnant?" she asks, flipping through a file. "Tuh. You forreal?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. She has to be kidding.

"Yes. You were two weeks along" she looks up at me with a sad look. "W-were?" I ask and she lets out a sigh. "The damage to your abdomen and ribcage harmed the child. Lethally" she says, sympathy coming from her voice.

"Fuck man. This bitch kilt my fucking child" Jah yells, punching a whole in the wall.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down" my doctor says, calling for security on her walkie talkie. "Jah, Jah! Sit down. Now" I yell at him, which hurt my ribs.

"That bitch ass nigga kilt my fucking baby yo! Everybody dying ion care anymore" Jah says, heading to the door.

"Jah, please sit down" I beg. He looks over at me with a sad look and sits down.

Tears start running down my cheeks, not accompanied with sobs. I'm going to kill these bitches.

"Can you please let me grieve?" I ask my doctor. She give a faint nod and a frown before exiting the room.

"Jahbari" I try to say but it comes out as a sob. "I swear, I'm going to kill them bitches Sapphire. I swear on my unborn child" he comes over and lays in the bed, pulling my head onto his shoulder.

We sit there, crying together until there were no more tears to shed.

Destiny Micheals

I woke up in Sapphire's bed, with Teyanna next to me. My face is burning.