sixteen

Sapphire Westlock*four months later* "Girl it's valentines and I have no bae" I complain to Des, who was driving her new car around the block

Sapphire Westlock
*four months later*
"Girl it's valentines and I have no bae" I complain to Des, who was driving her new car around the block.

"Fuck you talm bout you gotta mans" she furrows her eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes, know who she's talking about.

"Girl he inna cellar. Ain't nobody worried about him" I wave my hand, dismissing her idea.

"But y'all still together tho. What? Y'all talked last like two months ago" she asks and I nod.

We had gotten over our first fight, but we just stopped talking after that. Not for a particular reason, I just started dance and having Nile full time so I didn't have time to see him.

"Aye, I'm going to see him tomorrow. Come with me" Destiny suggests, pulling back up to the house. "Eh. I don't know" I shrug. "Girl that's your whole first love and first fuck. You ain't gon get over that. I know you won't move on so just come wimme" she rants.

"Ight girl damn! Giving me a whole timeline of our relationship like ion know" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

We go back into the house where Teyanna and Kooda are making out on the couch. "Ew what the fuck" I chuck a balled up piece of paper at Tey and she flips me off, not breaking apart from Kadeem.

"Must be nice" Destiny sighs. Zion comes down the stairs with Diamonté and kisses her. "Hell you talm bout sum must be nice? Girl shut up" Zion says and takes her to the room.

I grab my bag and get into Jah's car. I had gotten my license in December. "Aye you leaving?" Kooda asks, getting into the car with me.

"Yes. Why are you in here?" I ask back. "Tell Jah Hammer's back when you see him. Ight?" he says and reaches for the door.

"Hold up" I say and Kooda turns around. "Hammer's back? Like back back? Like back to slanging?" I ask. "Yeah lil folks. I'm going ova there right now" he says. I shrug and pull off after he gets out.

"Hey Dad" I kiss his cheek as I walk through the door. "Hey baby. Nile's upstairs" he says. "He sleep?" I ask, going into the fridge to get a snack.

"Nope. He's awake. He teething" my dad shakes his head. "Damn. He crying a lot huh?" I ask and he nods.

"Ight. I'm going to see Jah tomorrow by the way" I show my teeth at him and he raise his eyebrows.

"You haven't seen him in what? Two months" my dad asks and I nod. "Well, tell me how it goes" he unpauses the news update he was watching before I came in.