eleven

Sapphire Westlock I wake up with Jah's arms wrapped protectively around me

Sapphire Westlock
I wake up with Jah's arms wrapped protectively around me. I kiss up his arm, going to his neck and his eyes shutter open. "Gimme a kiss" he puts me on my back and gets on top of me, his chain hitting my face every couple of seconds.

"No sir" I smile and kiss his cheek. He grabs my face, turns it to him, and slips his tongue into my mouth. "Go back to sleep" he rasps when he's done kissing me. "I wanna hang outttt I miss you" I whine and he gives a confused look.

"We spend everyday together how could you miss me?" Jah asks. "You don't be missing me?" I ask and he shrugs. "When I'm away from you, yeah. But we're together right now" he says and I pout.

He kisses me a couple times, making my pout fade into a smile. "Yo smile is so cute" he smiles back, showing his perfect teeth. "So is yours" I cheese.

"What did Hammer say?" I ask after a while. "Turns out Amir stole that fent from him so it's pretty much over" he shrugs and starts sucking on my neck.

"W-why you doin that" I ask, trying not to moan as he moves his hand up my thigh and keeps sucking on my neck. "Lemme just kiss on you without being bombarded with questions. Damn" he says and goes a little harder.

I give in and moan a little, causing Jah to harden. He comes back up to my mouth, pulling me against him and kissing me roughly. "Open your mouth" he pulls away and tucks his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Jah, my dad is here" I warn him. "No he ain't. I heard him leave like an hour ago. Open yo mouth" he repeats and I nod as he reconnects our lips.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and down my throat while playing with the string of my underwear. "Ohh shit" I moan into the kiss and he kisses me harder.

He slips his hand into my underwear, feeling around my lips. We're still kissing when he puts a finger in me. "Holy fuck" I arch my back but he pushes it back down.

"Stop running ma" he starts thrusting his finger in and out while kissing me. I sit up a little as I release all over his fingers.

"That shit so wet foe" he says and kisses my forehead.