fourteen

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

We get off after our four hour flight and walk out of the gate. "Where are we going Jah" I ask, holding tightly on to his hand and Nile's car seat. "Just follow me. Let's go" he pulls me into an uber.

The uber stops at a brick building in the Bronx and I get out. We walk up the stairs and Jah knocks. "Yeaoooo" a darkskin who looks to be in his 30's answers the door.

"Whaddup Unc" Jah daps him up. "Aye lil blood" he lets him in and Jah pulls me in with him. "Dis Sapphire. My girl" he nods towards me and his uncle gives me a side hug.

"Wassup. I'm Dashawn but you can call me Shawn. Y'all want pizza or green or sum?" he asks. "Aye folk roll me up sum of that good shit" Jah nods at him and sits down on his couch.

He pulls me onto his lap and kisses my cheek. "You want a blunt lil mama?" Shawn asks and I nod. "You good?" I say lowly. "Yeah I'm chillin. We finna go to the hotel inna second just hold on" he says as Shawn comes back with three blunts and a piece of pizza.

"Aye Jah. Yo fatha and Kordell lookin for you" Shawn says and my eyebrows raise. "Hell you talm bout" he asks and lights mine and his woods. "Yo I'm deadass. Ya dad came hea. Asking if you still live wimme" Shawn says.

I notice that they have really similar accents. "Fuck. We finna dip. Tell my dad I'll be here fo a week" Jah says. He grabs my hand and we get back into another uber.

"You think you're ready to meet your dad?" I ask, putting Nile in the backseat. "Ion een know. That nigga weird as hell fo only wanting to be 'round now but I'a talk to him" he shrugs and the uber pulls off.

We get to the hotel and Jah goes in, telling me to stay in the car. A half hour later, he comes out and motions for me to come inside.

We go up the elevator and down the hallway. Jah stops at a door and opens it, revealing a huge hotel room. "Damn" I say in awe. "Mhm" he nods and slaps my ass, pulling me towards the bed.

I laugh and follow him as he place me on top of him. We sit like this for a while, me on his chest and him holding me tightly.

"I luh you" he says after a couple minutes of staying in this position. "I love you too" I smile widely. I hide my face from him due to the permanent grin that was engraved on my face.

Jah pulls my head up and kisses me twice. We start to make out, it briefly being innocent until he put his hand in my pants. "Jah what are you doing" I ask as he twirls my underwear string around his finger.

"Can I take dis off?" he asks and tugs on my thong. I nod and he gently takes it off. He kisses my cheek and rubs in between my lips. "Oh- Jah" I stumble out and he laughs a little.

"I can put it in you?" he asks and I nod slowly. He picks me up and places me on the bed, pulling mine and his shirts off.

An hour later, he's asleep and I'm watching him, smiling and stroking his hair softly. "Stop watching me in my sleep lurker" he says, his eyes still closed.