thirty one

Sapphire Westlock*four weeks later*

Sapphire Westlock
*four weeks later*

"Sapphire?" someone calls out from the other side of the door as I'm laying down. "Who is it?" I groan, not expecting anyone.

"It's Destiny and Tey. We miss you. Can we talk?" she asks and I sigh, knowing that this was going to happen sooner or later.

I had my dad change the locks because the entire city has a key to our house. I also changed my number and I got off social media.

I haven't been talking to anyone.

Jah hurt me so bad, I don't even know how to live anymore.

"You can come in" I say and she enters, Teyanna behind her. "Hey best" she hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

"Hi Destiny. How are you?" I ask, a tear going down my face. "I'm good. Please don't cry. I missed you so much" she hugs me tighter.

"I missed you too. I just couldn't even talk to anyone" I shake my head and look over to Tey who has a scared look on her face.

"Go on. Tell ha" Des says to Tey. "Tell me what? Is everything okay?" I ask. "I'm pregnant" Teyanna admits, shrugging.

"Are you serious? I'm so happy for you! It's gonna be so cute. I want a lil niece" I gush, smiling for the first time in weeks.

"See I told you that would make her feel better" Des says, smiling too. "Thanks Sapphire. For real it means a lot" Teyanna says, smiling.

"Um- how is he?" I ask quietly and Destiny rubs the back of her neck. "Not good" she mumbles, sitting down on the bed.

"How bad?" I ask, laying on her lap. "I don't want to worry you, Sapphire. He's not doing good" Destiny says, playing with my hair.

"Just tell me" I shrug.

"He moved out. Always out with Saed and Hammer. We barely see him anymore. And I seen- I seen codeine in his car. I'm worried" she explains and a couple tears go down my face.

"Please don't cry, Sapphire. It's been a month now. Everyone misses you. Will you please just come to this really small kickback with us? Please?" she asks and I sigh.

"I don't know. I don't have a babysitter or an outfit" I shrug.

"Yolanda can babysit Nile" Teyanna says and I nod. "Fine I'll go" I shrug.

Three hours later, we get to the Micheals' house. "SAPPHIRE!" Kooda yells and almost tackles me. "Hi Kadeem" I roll my eyes. "Girl I missed you so much. These other bitches ain't on shit" he says, shaking his head.