thirty six

Sapphire Westlock*two weeks later*I walk into school with Jah's arm around me

Sapphire Westlock
*two weeks later*
I walk into school with Jah's arm around me. It was still early in our school year but homecoming was already here.

"You finna win yo first game baby?" I ask, wobbling because his weight was on me. "Hell yeah niggas ain't got shit on me. You seen my li cross up? Shittin me?" he boasts, dapping Kooda up when he sees him.

"My nigga. You ready for this game?" Kadeem asks and pulls me into a hug. "Shittin me?" Jah says again and I laugh.

"Desss" I drag out, seeing her walk past with Saed. "Hey best" she smiles and I wiggle out of Kadeem's grasp to hug her.

"Fake love" he remarks and I neck him. "Hi Saed" I nod and he nods back, not looking up from his phone.

"So Tey really ain't comin this year?" I sigh sadly, laying my head on Jah's chest. "Yeah she showing. Big ass stomach" Kooda laughs and shows me some maternity photos.

"Send that to me" I smile and someone grabs my arm. I turn around and see Reece, staring intently at me. "Aye nigga wusgood" Jah asks, pulling his pants up.

I snatch my arm from Reece's grasp and Jah pushes him back. "Mmcht. Sapphire lemme talk ta you right quick" he sucks his teeth and I shake my head.

"Nah cause you hadda lot to say last time you tried to talk to me. Move along" I shoo him away from me and he rolls his eyes, walking off.

"Weird ass nigga, say I told you he was talm bout you to his friends otha day at practice?" Jah asks, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against him.

"Uh- no. You ain't tell me dat. Whatchu doin" I laugh as he leans me back on the lockers. I feel something poking into my skirt and laugh.

"Chill outtt. We at school" I say near his ear. "I win my game I'm gone get my reward or what" he asks, planting a kiss behind my ear and another one on my neck.

"Mhmm. Na get off me gone make me act up" I laugh again. "Maybe that's what I want. But lemme chill out" he gets off of me and kisses my cheek.

I go back home after school because Jah has to practice all day.

"Dad?" I call out and he comes from with kitchen, Nile walking next to him. "Hi baby boy" I smile wide when he runs into my arms. "Ma, cheerio?" he asks, opening his hand to a soggy cheerio.

"Um... I actually just ate but thank you sweet boy" I laugh and kiss his forehead. Nile stuffs the cheerio into his mouth and my dad walks over to me.