nine

Sapphire Westlock"Mhm

Sapphire Westlock
"Mhm. That's why ha man don't een like ha" Teyanna laughs. I was zoned out and hanging with Des and Tey. I think they were talking about Skylar.

It had been two weeks since she commented on my post, and the tension between her and Teyanna had only gotten thicker.

"Sapphire, you good" Destiny nudges me gently. "Yeah I'm good. I just miss Jah" I sigh. Him and Kooda had left to do a job for Hammer almost 2 weeks ago.

The "job" was all the way in Douglas and he hadn't texted or called me since. "Yeah. I miss my Koods. I wonder if they're okay" Teyanna says and sits down.

"I'm sure they are. Whatever they're doing, I know that they're being careful" Destiny nods and I shrug.

"Are you going to beat Skylar ass tho" I laugh and they all laugh with me.

A couple hours later, my phone rings. 'Jahbari 🕺🏾 is calling you'. "Jahbari" I say, hopefully into the phone.

"Sapph. I'm on my way to Atlanta. Are you at home?" he asks. "Really? I missed you so much. I'm at Des" I say and grab my bag. "Do you want me to go home? How far are you?" I ask.

"Oomze, stay there ight? I'a be there in an hour. I can't wait to see you for real I missed you so much" he laughs and I laugh back. "Okay, Jahbari. I'll be here. Kooda with you?" I ask and Teyanna wakes up.

"Kooda?" she says and snatches my phone away from me. They talk on the phone for a couple minutes and she hands me my phone back.

We chill in the living room and I decided to roll a blunt because I was bored.

Halfway through my blunt, the door opens. "Sapphire?" he yells and I run to him and hop on top of him. "Imma drop my blunt hol up" I say and get off of him.

He lays on top of me on the couch while Kooda and Teyanna immediately walk out the door. "What? You a smoker now?" he asks and hits the blunt that was in my hand.

"Ehh. I'll do a lil cheef here n there" I laugh. "Mm. That shit ain't good fo you jit" he says and sticks the blunt back in my mouth. "You a trip" I hit the blunt and put it back in my hand.

"Kiss on meeee" I whine and he just smiles. "You miss me huh" he cheeses again and I nod. "Come on" he says and I follow him to his room.

We spend a couple hours kissing and talking. "So what did you do whole time" I ask when me and Jah pull away from our umpteenth kiss. I watch as his whole demeanor changes.

"Jah?" I ask concerned and touch the side of his face. "Bae, I really don't wan talk bout it. Foh real" he buries his face in my neck and plants soft kisses in the same spot. "We don't have to. I'm sorry for asking" I rub his back, now actually worried about him.

"Are you having nightmares again?" I ask, playing with his earring back. "Yeah" he mumbles. I feel my neck get slightly wet and I hold him tighter.
(Before y'all say shit he's CRYING not LICKING)