thirty seven

Jahbari Micheals

Jahbari Micheals

"Yo, wake upp" I suck my teeth, watching Sapphire sleep.

"Whatchu want" she mumbles, her eyes still closed. "Nun I'm bored. Wake up I wanna go home" I sigh, still exhausted.

"Ight. Gimme an hour or six" she mumbles and I laugh. "Put dat ass to sleep huh" I smack her ass. She flinches and sits up, punching me in my chest.

"Damnn girl. Ouch" I lick my lips, staring at her butt as she tries to crawl off my bed. We was at my momma house.

"Shit fat as hell" I remark, still staring. "Perv" she comments under her breath, putting her clothes back on.

"Lemme get myself together then we can go" she shakes her head, dangling her feet off my bed. "Nah we finna leave right na. I got money ta make" I slip my shoes on.

"Who you talkin to" she asks and I chuckle. "You."

"Mmcht. Shut up Jah. I'm tired just go without me" she shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Tell me ta shut up again. You comin wimme right na. C'mon" I grab her hand but she snatched it away.

"Stop playin wimme Sapphire" I move my hand to her neck and grip it tightly. "Mm. Get off me Jah" she puts her hand on my arm and looks up at me.

Laughing, I lean her back and peck her lips so I can see her smile. "Okayyy let's go" she cheeses. "That's what I thought. We finna go onna date tonight" I smile back and grab my keys off the dresser.

 We finna go onna date tonight" I smile back and grab my keys off the dresser

Ahamad Abadi (Saed)

"Ma, swear that girl trippin on me" I shake my head, hopping up onto the kitchen counter.

"I mean I would too. She seen dat girl with the emojis. Issa red flag. Why was she texting you in de first place" my mom asks, her foreign accent apparent.