thirty three

Sapphire Westlock Me and Reece we're chilling in his car, smoking and listening to music

Sapphire Westlock
Me and Reece we're chilling in his car, smoking and listening to music.

We had been hanging out for the past three weeks since Jah was still in New York.

"Hollon" I say, pausing me and Reece's conversation to answer my phone.

"Hello?" I ask when the call connects. "Yeo. Wusgood" Jah asks. "Hold up" I say and get out of Reece's car. "Hi Jah" I smile.

"Whatchu doin?" I ask, walking further away from the car. "Finna board this plane. I'mma be home inna couple hours. You gon be waiting fa me?" he asks and I smile.

"Umm. I don't know. Where you want me to be at?" I ask back. "In my bed" he responds quickly and I smile harder.

"Bye Jah. I'll be at your apartment" I laugh, hanging up the phone.

I get back into Reece's car and he looks over at me.

"Who dat was you hadda walk so far from the car for?" he asks and I shrug. "Just Jah. We getting food?" I ask, on my phone.

"Yeah. Fasho" he shakes his head and pulls off.

Reece takes me home after another hour and I pack a small bag for when Jah lands. I had been thinking a lot about me and Jah.

I realized I missed him. Not just because he was gone, but because I miss what we had.

Jah texts me, saying he's on his way home and I grab me and Nile's bag, heading into my car.

I unlock his door with the key he gave me and wait for him to come home.

He doesn't come home for a couple hours so I decide to take a shower.

"Sapphire" I hear Jah yell while I'm in the shower. "I'm in here" I call back and he walks into the bathroom.

Jahbari Micheals"Damn" I mumble under my breath when I see her

Jahbari Micheals
"Damn" I mumble under my breath when I see her. Why'd she have to be in the shower right now? I've been nonstop thinking about her. About how I could get her back. About how much I fucked up.