☾ 5

"Han Seojun!" yelled Suho, grabbing the attention of the other students

"Han Seojun!" yelled Suho, grabbing the attention of the other students. He grabbed Seojun's blazer and made him stand up.

"This bastard, really," said Seojun, smirking at Suho. The two had a staredown before Seojun removed Suho's hands and punched him. Suho stood up and raised his arm as if to hit him before getting stopped. They were sent to the school's office and things got quiet.

Chaeyoung stared at their retreating figures in shock.

Did that really just happen?

Chaeyoung walked back to her classroom seat just as she saw a bunch of other students leave.

Noticing her confused face, Sua turned to her and said, "They were here asking questions about you and Jugyeong because of what happened at lunch with Lee Suho and Han Seojun."

"Ah," replied Chaeyoung, nodding her head.

Classes had ended and everyone started heading home. Well, except for Chaeyoung, Seojun, and Suho. Chaeyoung had to head to the hospital for another check-up, while the latter two had detention. Suho was originally supposed to take her there but because of the fight he couldn't.

Good thing they got detention...easier to avoid Seojun at the hospital.

Chaeyoung laid in the hospital bed. IVs attached to her. Dr. Kim had found something when he was checking his results and wanted me to stay one night at the hospital so that he could monitor me.

She picked up her phone and dialed Suho's number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"It's Chaeyoung. Dr. Kim told me that I should stay for one night," she said, looking down at her lap.

"Should I come to the hospital?" he asked. Suho would've dropped whatever he was doing if Chaeyoung needed him.

"It's okay. It's just one night," she denied, shaking her head even though he couldn't see him. "Can you bring extra clothes tomorrow when you pick me up in the morning?"

"Yeah, let me know if anything happens," he replied, hanging up.

Chaeyoung put her phone down and leaned back. She tilted her head so that she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Why is my life like this?" she muttered to herself.

She jumped in her seat when heard the classroom door slam open. She turned her head and saw Seojun walking in to take his seat.

"Why is he so angry at the time," she whispered under her breath. "I should go try and cheer him up." With that, she stood up and marched to his seat.