☾ 14

Chaeyoung made her way to the sauna to help Jugyeong

Chaeyoung made her way to the sauna to help Jugyeong. About 5 minutes ago, Jugyeong had texted her saying that she needed help ASAP and that she was at the saunas.

She texted Jugyeong asking her what sauna she was in and it was the hottest room. Chaeyoung got changed and made her way to the room. When she opened the door, she spotted Seojun and Chorong, and a girl who laid down facing away from them.

Ah, so this is why she asked for help, thought Chaeyoung.

"Eh? Moon Chae?" said Seojun, seeing the girl enter the room.

"Oh? Moon Chaeyoung? We were just talking about yo-" started Chorong, before his mouth was covered by Seojun.

"Hm?" she said, sitting down by them sitting down close to who she assumed was Jugyeong. Chaeyoung unknowingly started to stare at Seojun's sweaty form from the heat and blushed.

"Nothing," replied Seojun before hitting Chorong as they started to bicker. Chaeyoung discreetly poked the girl's side before turning her head ever so slightly to see if it was Jugyeong. And she was right, it was Jugyeong. The girl sent Chaeyoung a look and Chaeyoung sent an "ok" sign behind her back.

"Hey! Hey, hey, that ahjumma hasn't moved since earlier," said Chorong, pointing behind Chaeyoung. "Do you think she fainted because it's so hot in here?"

Chaeyoung panicked, unsure of what to do and say.

"Ahjumma! Are you okay?" asked Chorong, starting to lean over.

"I'm fine! Every part of my body hurts, so I need to heat myself up right now down to my bones," exclaimed Jugyeong, staying lying down. She started to move a bit, working her muscles.

"Wow, you're a true pro, ma'am," complimented Chorong in astonishment. "Hey, in front of a pro, I think this is meaningless. I'm just going to go and eat ice cream!" Chorong left the room.

"C'mon, let's go get ice cream too," said Chaeyoung, grabbing Seojun's wrist and pulling him out of the room with her.

Seojun started at his wrist, where her hand was attached too, feeling himself start to blush. Unbeknownst to him, she too started feeling flustered. She put her free hand up to her face, feeling her rosy cheeks.

Hopefully, he/she only thinks this is from the heat, they both thought. She ended up dragging the boy over to Chorong who was about to order.

"You guys, what do you guys want to eat?" asked Chorong as the two walked over.

"Hmm, maybe ice cream?" she asked, putting a hand under her chin, thinking. "What about you Seojun?"

The boy stared at her before saying, "I'll get whatever you want."

"Okay, two ice creams then!" chirped the shorter girl.

In the end, the girl had somehow ended up hanging out with the two boys.