☾ 15

Chaeyoung sat in the karaoke room the guys had pulled her into

Chaeyoung sat in the karaoke room the guys had pulled her into. Her hands lay in her lap, completely still. Sungyoung had stolen her phone and called Seojun.

"Oh, Han Seojun. You answered your girlfriend's call right away. Han Seojun, I'm waiting for you. Come right away. I miss you" he said, sneaking a look at the terrified girl he sat next to.

He stood up and leaned against the table, facing her while his minions partied behind him.

"Until your boyfriend is here, what do you want to do? Huh?" asked Sungyoung. Chaeyoung looked away from him, refusing to meet his eyes.

"I don't have a boyfriend," she answered.

"I see, you don't," he scoffed, before his friend grabbed him to join the rest. Chaeyoung's eyes slowly went to her unattended phone and snatched it while they weren't looking.

She quickly facetimed Jugyeong who would hopefully pick up and see where she was. She put it slightly behind her back so that only the phone's camera was showing towards the boys.

"Hey, loosen up," said Sungyoung, walking back over to the girl. He wrapped his arm around the girl and sat next to her. Chaeyoung tensed up.

"Now that I look at you, you aren't so bad looking," he said. Chaeyoung immediately felt like throwing up when the words came out of his mouth. Seojun, where are you?

As if they had heard her cry, Suho came bursting through the door. The delinquents stopped dancing and singing. Suho looked around the room before spotting the girl in the back.

"What? Why isn't the jerk I called here?" asked Sungyoung.

"Chaeyoung," said Suho.

"Suho?" she said.

"Ah, ah, that's the guy that followed us last time!" exclaimed Sungyoung, removing his arm from around Chaeyoung as he stood up. Chaeyoung noticed and tried to get up and move over to Suho and the door, but Sungyoung stopped her and grabbed her wrist.

His grip tightened the more she tried to remove it.

"Ah, ow, let me go!" she shouted, desperately trying to get away from him. She could already feel a bruise starting to form as he gripped her harder and pulled her back to the couch. That was the last straw for Suho. He leaped onto the table and tackled Sungyoung onto the couch. Chaeyoung felt her wrist start to throb as she held it closer to her. It was turning red.

Suho punched the delinquent while his minions tried to stop him. One of the guys put Chaeyoung into a hold grabbing her. Chaeyoung tried hard to try and escape once again and help Suho but the guy continued to shove her around. Seconds later, Seojun walked through the door.

"Hey!" he yelled. He looked around the room and saw Chaeyoung struggling. Immediately he went into action. The other delinquents tried attacking him but he just pushed through to the guy who held Chaeyoung.