☾ 20

Chaeyoung and Suho walked up to the rest of the class, meeting with their friends

Chaeyoung and Suho walked up to the rest of the class, meeting with their friends. Suho trailed behind Chaeyoung and was making her way towards Sua and Jugyeong. Suho carried both of their luggage, with Chaeyoung only carrying her backpack.

"What's going on? Why are you guys matching?" asked Sua, looking at Seojun and Jugyeong. "Is this the announcement of your relationship?"

Chaeyoung's bright smile faded and she noticed them wearing striped shirts. Suho stood next to the girl, staring down at her, before following her gaze to the others.

"Oh? These two too!" squealed Sua, pointing at Chaeyoung and Suho. The two looked at each other, both wearing a black and beige coat.

Jugyeong's eyes trailed down to the ground after seeing the two together while Seojun simply glared at the two, specifically Suho.

Taehoon ran over to the pair pulling out a marker. "Should I draw you some stripes? It'll be quick," he said. Chaeyoung's smile came back on her face as she giggled at Taehoon who eagerly tried to help Suho who just continued to glare back at Seojun.

When Chaeyoung finally got on the bus Suho was sitting with Soojin, and Seojun was with Jugyeong. As she walked down the aisle to find a seat Jugyeong gave the girl a begging look, wanting to get away from Seojun. She turned to look back in the front and noticed Suho who gave her the same look.

The girl sighed, "Seojun, can I sit with Jugyeong?" Seojun looked up and down at the girl who tilted her head.

Cute, he thought.

"I like sitting in the back," he answered.

"You can sit right there instead," she replied, pointing at the row next to them that was empty.

The boy huffed, standing up after not coming up with any other excuses. She made eye contact with Suho who turned back around relieved.

"Thank you Chaeyoung," whispered Jugyeong.

"It's no problem," Chaeyoung smiled, not realizing that it was fake.

The four girls settled into their tent.

"What's that microphone for?" asked Jugyeong, referring to Sua's pink mic in her hand.

"I brought it to use all night," the girl gushed, already using it and singing.

"Fun Sua is here," added Soojin.

"Hey, guys, tonight, no one is sleeping!" declared Sua, making the girls laugh.

"This is my first time sleeping in a tent," said Jugyeong.

"Me too," added Chaeyoung. The girl had never really been outdoors a lot besides going to restaurants, school, and the hospital. It was her first time going on a school field trip due to her health restrictions.

"It's been a while for me too. Camping with Lee Suho's family when I was little was the last time," said Soojin.

"So you've been really close with Lee Suho since you were young, huh?" asked Jugyeong, making Soojin smile. "Ah, you too Chaeyoung, since you guys live together?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Right, right, right. A girl from class 6 confessed to Lee Suho, but he dumped her saying that he liked someone else," Sua revealed.

"Really? Lee Suho likes someone?" asked Jugyeong.

"Isn't it you, Chaeyoung?" asked Sua.

"Aish, of course not," denied Chaeyoung.

"You guys live together though," replied Sua.

"He's like my brother," said Chaeyoung, laughing at the pushy girl.

"He could still like you though," pouted Sua, wanting to be right.

"You're always trying to make a couple out of people, Choi Sua," saved Soojin.

"What? There were so many rumors of them dating since freshman year," reasoned Sua. "Even at a glance, you two look great together as a couple, so it doesn't make sense that you've been just friends for over 10 years, does it?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Aish, what are we going to do with you Choi Sua," said Soojin, messing with the girl. Sua and Soojin continued to tickle each other before Sua was finally pushed to the side.

Jugyeong stayed silent. After hearing more about Chaeyoung and Suho's relationship the girl couldn't say she felt more secure. In fact, maybe a little more insecure than usual.