𝟸.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 |⌫

"It will thunder now." Jin-ae stated breaking the silence between the duo. And not even a second later, thunder was heard making them jump a little at the sound.

"How did you know?" He questioned her amazed by her prediction, "You learn in grade school that light travels faster then sound..didn't you?" Jin-ae trails of looking up at the boy.

"I was a model."

"So..?"

"I'm just saying."

Stifling a laugh, Jin-ae shakes her head, an amused smiled etched on her face. Suddenly a water drop lands on her nose making her blink rapidly and look up at the greying sky, hand brought up to check if it just started to rain.

"Oh my..It's raining!" Jin-ae noted as she took ahold of Sun-oh's blazer, dragging him out of the alley and down the small street as it starts to downpour on them. " Ahh! let's go!" The girl giggled as she ran faster, Sun-oh following her foot steps.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Taking shelter under the bus stop, Jin-ae awkwardly lets go of his blazer feeling his piercing gaze on her.

Clearing her throat, she turns to look away as he smiles fondly at her fidgety mouvements, glancing back at him as his smile widens, making Jin-ae smile back shyly.

"I'm a pluviophile.."Jin-ae started off with a tender smile, catching Sun-oh's attention, "it's a person who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.." the girl reached out of the bus stop,letting rain drops fall freely into the palm of her delicate hand, "I was always fascinated with rain cause without it..nothing grows, so we have to learn to embrace the storms in our life..y'a know."

After her little ramble the duo stood in silence, a comfortable one until the rain subdued.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Strolling down the street towards the direction of her residence, Jin-ae suddenly halted hands flying to her reddened cheeks as her heart rate sped up.

'Oh my goodness! That was my first kiss..!' Jin-ae mentally screamed finally having time to digest what had just occurred to her moments ago.

Giving a slight slap to her cheeks, the teen girl continued her route to the convenience store in a faster pace.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|⌫

Laying beside Jo-jo on the top bunk, Jin-ae pulled the comforter over her face as flashbacks from the previous hours played over and over again in her mind. The way his hands felt on her neck still lingered on her skin. The way his, surprisingly, soft lips moulded perfectly with hers as if they were two puzzle pieces, it made her stomach swarm with butterflies.

As Jin-ae shook her head she felt her sister move beside her. Scared to have woken her up, the girl froze in place, eyes peeping on her sister's sleeping figure. Letting out a sigh of relief,Jo-jo had only happened to shift her sleeping position, now facing the railing of the top bunk-bed.