𝟻.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

After a nice long stroll outside the hotel with Sun-oh, Jin-ae came back to a room full of tipsy teenagers.

'Why..just why? All I want is sleep!'

Noticing the door to the room next to her original one opened, the girl entered the room to see a sleeping Jo-jo sitting alongside the wall.

Joining her on the floor, Jin-ae rested her back on the wall and gently tried to make her sister rest her head on her lap without waking her up. Her efforts where put to waste as Jo-jo's eyes cracked open and let out a confused groan.

"Shhh.. Lay down and go back to sleep." She instructed as she caressed her hair making the younger sister let out a content sigh as she snuggled into her older sister's stomach.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

The scent of smoke entering Jin-ae's nose made her wake up immediately, completely alerte to her surroundings.

Shaking her sister awake as shouting could be heard from the room next to theirs, Jin-ae quickly got up and followed the direction of the shouts next door.

"Fire!!"

"The fire extinguisher!"

"Get up!"

Jin-ae watched, heart beat going a thousand miles per hour, as the students in the room rush out in panic. Memories of her parents death flashing through her mind all at once, repeatedly.

She could still feel the presence of her sister beside her but it was getting harder to as her breathing became irregular.

'This feeling..make it go away..'

Her surroundings became slower as she watched the fire grow. She didn't even feel the push she received as one of the students rushed in with the fire extinguisher.

'I need to get out...OUT!'

Her eyes looked into the window in front of her. It was taunting her. From the smoke filled room to small space, it all taunted her. It was the same thing that happened ten years ago.

Before she could run to the window and try to open it, Jo-jo pushed past her in a hurry. That push, somehow, made Jin-ae come out of her thoughts.

'Shit.. Jo-jo!'

She watched as her sister panicked trying to open the window. "She needs that window open. She's in to deep." Jin-ae muttered to herself.

Quickly rushing to her aid, Jin-ae helped her successfully open the window as the teachers finally arrived to the room.

Watching her younger sister take big gasps of aire with her head outside the window simply broke her heart. Gently rubbing her back, Jin-ae wiped the tears from her eyes that fell from when she was caught in her own consciousness.