𝟽.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

A year later

The couple simultaneously huffed as they dropped down on the floor of their new house. "I did not know I had that much albums" Jin-ae panted out of breath as she pushed the box away from her side.

"You and me both!" Sun-oh laughed before pushing himself off his back and sitting up straight. Jin-ae glanced in his direction with a blooming smile as she observed him.

"Aishh...you're so handsome." She muttered as he stared into her eyes. Sun-oh smiled before shaking his head. Grasping her waist with his large hands, he pulled her into a tight embrace, placing kisses all over her face.

"You're so pretty!" He whispered in her ear, pulling his face away before leaning in to place a soft kiss on her plump lips.

As they pulled away, Jin-ae let out a big sigh before getting off the ground, "We better get unpacking! Jo-jo and Hye-yeong should be here later to help us."

"Do we have to!" Sun-oh whined out in protest as he watched his soon-to-be wife walk away, towards the pile of brown boxes.

The women only let out a laugh as her lover pouted before she continued her way to the boxes filled with their stuff. The man grumbled as he got up from the floor in distaste at the lack of response.

"Fine...."

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Folding the empty cardboard box, Jin-ae snapped her head up at the sound of the bell that rang.

"That must be Jo-jo and Hye-yeong. I'll go get it." She exclaimed in Sun-oh's direction before running by him but not before giving him a peck on the lips.

Opening the door, the model bowed to her guests—her sister and her boyfriend— as she moved to the side to let them in. Giving her sister a quick hug and Hye-yeong one also, she ushers them along.

"Hey, we were just getting to the kitchen boxes! If we can unpack them by tonight it would be great. Our bed is coming at around 4 p.m. so we should have something to sleep on tonight. The furniture and other appliances are coming tomorrow." Jin-ae lead the couple to the main part of the house, where Sun-oh was currently waiting while folding the empty boxes.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|⌫

Standing side by side in the master bedroom, the sisters peacefully sorted out Jin-ae's albums on her shelves. There was a comfortable atmosphere present in the room as they stood by each other, smiles on their faces just because of the fact they're together.

"Have you guys decided on a date yet? For the wedding." Jo-jo inquired as she turned to grab the last box of albums.

"Mhm, yeah. It's going to be August 27th." Jin-ae smiled at the meaning of the date.

"Isn't that the date that, ya know?" Jo-jo questioned with a knowing look.