𝟻.𝟶𝟹

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

~Four years later~

Walking out of one the biggest model agency in Korea, Jin-ae pulled up her mask to disguise herself as she walked towards her car. She had just finished one of her shoots and was about to be late for her part time job.

Starting the car, she dialled her sister's number through the car's Bluetooth system. As she pulled out of the parking lot, Jo-jo's voice rang through the car speakers.

"Hey, where are you? The wedding is about to start in thirty minutes!"

"I just finished my shoot. I'll be there just in time. I changed in the company's bathroom." Jin-ae hummed out as she watched the road.

"...ok..But hurry!" She sighed understandably, knowing her shoots vary between and hour or two.

"Ok, bye! I'm on the road at the moment." Not waiting for a reply she hangs up on her little sister.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

"Last but not least, may your lives be filled with happiness." The marriage officiant said as a couple stood side by side in front of him. "Now, would the bride and the groom please turn around and face the guests?"

Jin-ae observed Jo-jo walk up to the bride and hold the wedding dress for her as she turned. Glancing down at the ring on her finger, the girl smiled fondly at the memories that it brought.

"Now, let's see if they truly love each other before they walk down the aisle." The officiant advised as he gestured to their coworker, Mon Sun, to bring the tray with the phones. "Please give the bride and groom their cellphones."

"I'd like all the guests to turn off their Love Alarms."

A series of notifications went of as each person temporarily turned off their Love Alarms. "Okay everyone, the bride and the groom are the only ones who can ring their alarms."

"Please. I hope only one rings" Mon Sun mumbled beside the siblings.

"Why?" Jo-jo questioned their friend. "The groom is totally my type!" The short haired girl whisper-shouted making them cringe.

"One..

Two. Three."

The couple simultaneously pressed the Love Alarm app and waited until they synced. As they rang the guests erupted into a sea of cheers for the newlyweds.

"Everyone, their alarms went off! Let's bless the married couple with a round of applause!" The officiant shouted into the mic.

All three girls clapped true hands along with the guests but Mon Sun feigned sadness at the event.

"It's ok Mon Sun, you'll find someone better!" The taller girl played along, patting her friend on the back.

"Everyone, the bride and the groom confirmed their love through Love Alarm. Let's give them another round of applause."