𝟹.𝟶𝟹

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Once again working on a last minute assignment, Jin-ae sat at her desk that was now located beside her sister and not in front, the reason being that when the sisters came in Jang-go was seated at Jin-ae's desk.

As she wrote the last words, Mr. Choi entered to classroom. After getting situated, he turned to the class.

"As of today, Love Alarm is banned from our school."

This announcement made the class erupt in a uproar, protests coming from left and right.

"I'll say it again. Love Alarm is banned from our school as of today." He claimed as he looked around the class.

"What do you mean?!"

"Are you serious?"

Letting out a sigh Mr. Choi spoke up again, "If you like someone, just tell that persons how you feel."

"How?"

"Gosh.. this is so annoying!"

Dismissing the protests, the teacher looked away from the upset students, "Ok, Open your textbooks." Mr. Choi called out, silencing the students to simple grumbles as they took out their textbooks.

"Question seven and eight on page forty five."

Following his instructions, Jin-ae took the textbook in her hands and opened it to the desired page. As she picked up her pencil, Jin-ae felt her phone vibrate in her blazer pocket.

Glancing around the classroom, Jin-ae discreetly took out her phone once realizing all her classmates had their heads in their textbooks.

Unlocking her phone, it opened up on a previous conversation Sun-oh and her had this morning. Scrolling through the photos of what seemed to be a resort a confused expression dawned on her face.

'What are these for..?'

Sun-oh '':
"Let's go together. Where should we go first?"

Smiling at her phone, Jin-ae started to write a message as she glanced around the classroom once more to make sure no one saw her. In the middle of her writing another message appears.

Sun-oh ''
"And here's a gift for you."

Waiting for the next text, Jin-ae decided to check her surroundings again. As she looked back and caught a glimpse of the 'gift' she quickly tucked her phone under her blazer.

'Oh my noodles.. Was that what I think it was'

Hesitantly pulling her phone away, the girl peeked at her phone screen once again before slamming it back into her.