𝟸.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞|⌫

Sipping on the strawberry milk she stole from her dear sister, Jin-ae strolled around the school yard during break time, humming a soft tune. Approaching a left corner, she takes notice of her cousin and her friends standing like trees a few feet away.

'They kinda look like short trees standing like that in the middle of the pathway...' Advancing towards the trio, slowly but surely, Jin-ae tries to look in the direction they're all ogling.

Drawing closer, she takes in the presence of Sun-oh, who is probably the thing her cousin was intensely staring at with heart eyes.

'Oh my jumpbucket.. it should be illegal to look that handsome by just walking.'

Glancing back at Gul-mi, Jin-ae scrutinized the phone held in her hands. 'Is she waiting for him to ring her Love Alarm?'

As all the lovesick teenage girls fawned over his looks, Jin-ae couldn't stop herself from staring at his plump lips. Just yesterday those lips were locked with hers and she couldn't forget the feeling of them.

Feeling specific eyes on him, Sun-oh looked in the direction of the unmoving Jin-ae, catching her off guard. Quickly pushing past her surprise, the girl sends a warm smile in his direction, receiving a smaller one in return.

"Oh my, you got one!"

"Someone rang your Love Alarm!"

"Is it Sun-oh?"

Catching part of her cousin's friends amazed voices, The taller girl shifted her gaze to the smiling Gul-mi, who stared down at her phone, beaming with satisfaction.

'Someone rang her Love Alarm..but who?' Looking around the area, Jin-ae tried to spot the culprit, 'it can't be Sun-oh..his phone isn't even out and the teachers told him to turn it off.' Her gaze halted on a shy figure that held his phone nervously, 'Could it be Duk-gu? Did he finally get the courage to press it!?'

Catching a glimpse of the shocked and disgusted expression that Gul-mi was showing, Jin-ae couldn't help but feel bad for Duk-gu. 'He's a really nice guy. Ok, he might not be the most handsome but he has a really nice heart and soul.'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|

Exiting their classroom, Jang-go, Jo-jo and Jin-ae walked side by side.

"Don't you have something to tell us?" Jang-go questioned the quiet Jin-ae, making the said girl look up from the ground.

"I don't think so...?" She hummed thoughtfully, looking straight ahead of them. Her eyes widen as she observes Sun-oh approach their direction. Panicked, Jin-ae shoved her books in her sister' arms. "Here, um.. I think I forgot my sketchbook in the class!" Was the excuse she rushed out before dashing into the classroom.