𝟹.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸|

Coming down the stairs of the restaurant' second floor, Jin-ae checked her messages with Jang-go, letting out a sigh once reading the 'seen' in the corner. Putting her phone away she continued down the stairs.

"Ah, Jin-ae, what are you doing? Table four is ready to order."  Her boss spoke up once seeing the girl come down.

"Yes, sir! I'll go do that." Saluting her boss with a teasing smile, Jin-ae headed towards table four times while taking out her order pad.

Looking up from the floor, she halts her steps as she sees the clients on table four.

'Sun-oh..?'

Smiling at Jin-ae, Sun-oh tilts his head to the side as he stares at her. "Aren't you going to take our order?" He subtly teased her, holding the menu in his hands. Making Min-Jae turn in the direction Sun-oh was looking.

Advancing towards the table, Jin-ae let a smile take its place on her face. "Yes. I will be taking your order! What can I get for you gentlemen?"

"Two servings of marinated beef, two whole racks of ribs, and a serving of beef ribs." As he listed off what they wanted, the girl checked the boxes of each item. "Is that all?" She questioned looking in between the seated males.

"Yes."

With the answer she bids them goodbye, walking towards the counter to put in the order, but not before giving Sun-oh an eye smile as he looks up at her with loving eyes.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Balancing a two plates in her arms, one with two servings of marinated beef, the other with two racks of ribs, Jin-ae approached table four with their order.

As she set it down on the table, Sun-oh scrutinized her every move with amazement. How could someone look so effortlessly beautiful doing anything? Well he didn't know but Jin-ae surely put his mind in a frenzy.

Looking up from the plates, Jin-ae locked eyes with Sun-oh as he held out a hand in front of her. Jin-ae stared at it for a second, her thoughts going wild.

  'The heck he want me to do with that?! Does he want to hold my ha- no that'd be weird, he probably want the tongs.'

Hesitantly placing the tongs in his hand, Sun-oh gladly took them away from her and started to pick at the meat. The girl cleared her throat awkwardly before giving them a smile and turning away with wide eyes, 'holy fries! That would've been embarrassing if I did give him my hand.'

Taking a empty tray on the side of the counter, Jin-ae puffed her cheeks before letting out the air as she headed in the direction of the dirty table ten.

As she picked up the table, she was in fact unaware of the stare Sun-oh was giving her as he watched her work.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Walking out of the restaurant, side by side with Jo-jo, Jin-ae took a deep breath as they stepped down the entrance stairs. Turning the corner of the entrance, Jin-ae bumped into a person that stood there.