𝟺.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸|⌫

Walking down the hall hand in hand, Sun-oh and Jin-ae chatted with smiles on their faces. Glancing in front of her, Jin-ae spots Jo-jo standing in front of the nurse's office. Eyebrows creasing, she pulls Sun-oh with her as she speeds up her steps.

"Jo-jo." Jin-ae's confused voice snaps the younger sister's out of her trance.

But before she could answer her sister, Jo-jo was dragged into the room the next second, the door slamming shut behind her. Sharing a confused stare with Sun-oh, they both approach the office faster.

"The hell is going on!" Jin-ae exclaims as she walks in only to see Jo-jo and Hye-yeong in a intimate stare as her sister sat on one of the medical beds.

"What in god's name, am I witnessing!" Her hands fly up to her eyes as she processed the situation, well what she thought was the situation.

'Did I just walk in on my sister and coworker about to kiss?!'

"What's going on..?" An out of breath Sun-oh came barging in with a look of panic plastered on his face.

Spotting his girlfriend with her hands over her eyes he glances in the direction she was facing only to then later do the same as her as he spots the frozen duo on the bed.

"Hey, Hye-yeong.. dude, I know you told me you liked Jo-jo.. but um, please don't confess like this at school in a nurse office—

Cutting off Sun-oh, Hye-yeong pulled away from the confused Jo-jo, frantically shaking his head. "Oh my god! No! I'm not confessing!...jeez.."

"Oh." The couple simultaneously removed their hands from their faces as they finally understood the situation.

An awkward silence filled the room as the four teenagers simply stared at each other. Eyes trailing down Hye-yeong's arm, Sun-oh notices the bandages that covered his hand.

"Who did that to you?!"

"Calm down. I fell over on my own." Hye-yeong reassured his best friend with a little smile.

"I heard you fought in the toilet. Who was it?!"

Jo-jo who was now standing beside Jin-ae, snapped her head in Hye-yeong's direction. "You got into a fight!? Are you ok?" Worry laced through her voice making Hye-yeong's heart warm at the thought of her worrying about him.

"Yes, I'm fine. And do you think anyone could hurt me this bad?" He answered both questions that were thrown his way.

Jin-ae watched back and forth between all three as they spoke to each other. 'I feel as useful as the 'p' in raspberry....'

Before she could process anything, the next thing she knew, she was being pulled out of the nurse's office by her boyfriend.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Sitting through her last class all Jin-ae could think about was the conversation she and Sun-oh had on the rooftop this morning.