𝟼.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Waking up in the shared bed, wrapped in the comforters, the girl groaned quietly as the sun pierced through the open curtains.

'I should have closed those last night..'

Letting out a sigh, she glanced at a still sleeping Sun-oh, smiling at the calm expression he held on his face while sleeping.

'How does he look so cute yet handsome at the same time?'

Slowly peeling off the covers, Jin-ae inspects the peaceful Sun-oh, trying to not wake him up. 'It's Christmas Eve!'

After closing the curtains and making sure the sun doesn't get in her fiancé's face so that it doesn't wake him up, she walks out of the room and heads towards the kitchen.

Humming softly as she quietly tried to prepare breakfast for the both of them, she took out the ingredients; eggs, rice that she made yesterday, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt, carrots, green onions, onions and green peppers. She was making her signature gyeran bokkeumbap.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

Mixing the rice into the eggs and vegetables, Jin-ae heard the footsteps of a sleepy Sun-oh coming into the kitchen. Turning toward him with a smile, the girl sent a small wave.

"Good morning, Sunnie! It's almost ready."

"It smells good.." He stated upon entering the kitchen, "What are you cooking?"

"'Good morning, Jin-ae!' 'How was your night, Jin-ae.' Oh it was very good!" Sarcasm dripped through her voice as she talked to herself while mixing the food with her chopsticks.

Approaching his fiancée, he wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her in a back hug."Sorry! Good morning, Jinnie~" He pouted, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Mmm..it's fine, you're probably still tired." Closing the stove off and placing the pan on the counter, she turned around in his arms, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Responding immediately to the affection she was giving him, Sun-oh tightened his hold on her before moving his hands to her hips and deepening the kiss. It was a short yet long lived kiss that expressed their love for each other.

"Love you.." She mumbled while pulling away from his lips with a bright smile, Sun-oh copying the same smile.

"Love you too."

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek before turning back to the food, the girl plated it in a equal portion in two bowls.

"Here." Handing him his bowl, Jin-ae motioned towards the dining table that was already set. "Let's go eat."

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎|⌫

"Are we there yet?" A male voice spoke up, breaking the peaceful silence in the car