𝟺.𝟶𝟹

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸|⌫

"Are you really not going to Jeju Island?" Hye-yeong questioned Sun-oh once again as they reached the top of the staircase.

"No. It'll just be about taking photos and drinking." He reasoned his decision.

"Your mom thinks you're going." Hye-yeong pointed out as the turned the corner and walked down the hallway.

"That just shows how little she actually knows about me." Sun-oh countered as he grinned at his best friend.

"That's crazy."

"Jin-ae is like a pigeon." A girl said, catching their attention.

"It's like she's pecking at Sun-oh's vomit." Her friend continued with a laugh.

"That's gross. What's wrong with you?" The girl whined at the choice of analogy.

Not liking what they're saying about his girlfriend, Sun-oh approached the two friend.

"How can she live like that?"

"She's pitiful along with her sister."

Standing behind one of the girls, the shorter one abruptly stops talking and tries to warn her friend who turns around.

"What did you say about Jin-ae?" He ordered with sad eyes and a frown present on his face.

"What?" The girl uttered out glancing away from him as he stepped closer.

"What about Jin-ae?" He asked louder as he stared down the now quivering girls.

"I-it's just..G-Gul-mi.." She stuttered as her friend nugged her to stop speaking. "I mean, that's what everyone says—

"That little..." He gritted his teeth as he quickly turned around and ran by Hye-yeong.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Walking down the outside halls, Jin-ae approached an opening where she heard a familiar voice.

"I did it for you so that you'd come to your senses!" The voice of Gul-mi rang through her head as Jane his behind one of the walls.

"You spread the false rumour for me?" Sun-oh questioned in disbelief.

'Sun-oh and Gul-mi? Are they taking about the rumour about me? Most likely..'

"She didn't say anything to you even after she found out, did she?" Gul-mi ignored his question and continued to justify her action by blaming Jin-ae.

"Actually...She did. And we talked about more then just that!" He fired back before walking away.

Jin-ae smiled as she continued on listen.'Oh yeah, I'm glad we talked that out too..'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Standing on the rooftop for the second time this week, Jin-ae fidgeted with her phone in her hands as she waited for Sun-oh.