𝟼.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸|⌫

Leaving her apartment building, Jin-ae bide the receptionist goodbye with a small bow and smile. Pulling her coat tighter around her frame as the cold winter wind hit her at full force once she stepped out of the building.

'Why is winter so cold!?'

Shaking her head, she opened her car door and placing her purse on the passenger seat. Clicking her seat belt in, she took out her phone.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Jin-ae:
"Where are you?"

Sun-oh '':
"At the bar near your place with Hye-yeong."

Jin-ae :
"We'll get ready to go cause I'm taking you out on a date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Sun-oh '':
"Oh, are you now?"

Jin-ae :
"Yes. Now get ready I'm already waiting outside | (• •)|"

Sun-oh '':
"K."

Jin-ae :
"You did NOT just 'k' ME!! _"
ʀᴇᴀᴅ..

Jin-ae:
" Oh!? NOW YOU LEAVE ME ON READ!! ('̀-'́)"
ʀᴇᴀᴅ..

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

As she went to type another message, a tap on the passenger window prevented her from doing so. Looking at the culprit, Jin-ae glared at them before unlocking the door.

"Hey, Jinnie." Her fiancé cheered once he sat down in the passenger seat, acting innocent.

"..."

"I'm sorry. I was coming out, like you asked me too." Grabbing her hand, he brought it to his lips to place a small kiss on her knuckles. "I won't leave you on read again."

Smiling, the girl turned on the car, "Good. Now let's go eat. I'm famished!" She exaggerated as she pulled out of the parking space.

"I'm quite famished also!" Playing along, Sun-oh rubbed his stomach before turning serious. "How was the visit? How is she?" He questioned referring to her sick grandmother.

Letting out a sigh as the came to the red headlights, Jin-ae glanced at her  fiancé with a sad smile, "The same. She was sleeping when we visited, sadly." Looking back at the road, the girl stepped on the gas as the light turned green.