𝟺.𝟶𝟸

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|

Standing in the teachers office in front of Mr. Choi, the older Kim sibling stared at the lunch card in her teacher's hand, confused.

"Stop dieting, and don't skip meals, okay?" He warned with a pointed look. "And get your sister to stop dieting as well."

All the girl could do was nod as she carefully took the card out of his hands. "Yes, sir."

Speaking up once again, Mr. Choi caught her attention. "And, let me know anytime if you want to go on the school trip. I'll find a way."

Smiling slightly Jin-ae nodded softly at her teacher.

"You may go."

Fumbling with the lunch card, she bowed before thanking him and leaving the teacher's office.

Closing the door behind her, Jin-ae let out a confused noise. 'Who paid for the lunch card...it wasn't Hyun-sook that's for sure, nor Gul-mi— why did I even think her as an option!?'

Turning away from the door she stopped moving as she spotted Jo-jo and Hye-yeong talking not even two feet away from her. Smirk planted on her face she quickly ran past them.

Watching her run by Jo-jo let out a protest as she reached out for her older sister. 'Aishh..that girl!"

Glancing at Hye-yeong, she let out an awkward smile as he chuckled at her.

"Haha..So um..like..yes?" She answered his previous question hesitantly.

Smiling at her, he walked away with a wave. "Ok, so Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m."

'This is going to be my first ever date..'  Jo-jo realized as she waved back at him with a eased smile.  

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

Scooping rice onto her lunch tray, Jin-ae let out a small shaky breath. 'This is my first time eating at the cafeteria..'

Going down the counter filled with food and lunch workers serving the food, Jin-ae thanked everyone of them as they placed the food on her tray.

Turning towards the tables filled with students eating their food, the girl looked for a place to sit. 'And this is why I don't eat in the cafeteria...'

Bitting her lip, she spotted Duk-gu sitting alone at a table not to far away. As she walked over she avoided her cousin's stare and placed her tray on the other side of Duk-gu's, about two chairs up from his.

Looking up from his tray, he shot her a small smile as she sat down. "Enjoy your lunch." She whispered to him with a small smile.

"You too." He mouthed back with a smile.

Grabbing her spoon, the girl stated to eat her seaweed soup. As she went to put the spoon in her mouth the chair beside her moved and a tray was placed beside hers.