𝟹.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|

Halting near a tree, the duo faced each other as they let go of their hands.

"What is it?" Yes, Jin-ae was happy to be pulled out by Sun-oh but she was a little confused on the reason why exactly he did it.

"What's her problem? Why is she so mean to you and Jo-jo?" He blurted out as his eyes pierced through her. As he talked Jin-ae couldn't help but remember the photo that was posted online.

'Why would someone post that?'

Shaking her head she snapped her head up to Sun-oh, who stared at her expectantly. "Huh? Is that really important right now? The whole school knows about our "secret". Not saying it was a secret, cause you know I don't mind if anyone knew but I don't know if you wanted them to know about it.." fiddling with her fingers, Jin-ae glanced around the school yard for bystanders.

"Who cares. It's true that we kissed."

Jin-ae almost got whiplash once she heard his words. 'Who cares? Who cares! I care!'

"Was that all it was to you? A kiss." Her heart clenched as she stared into his eyes. Was that all it was to him? No, it was one of the most memorable thing to ever happen to him.

It receiving a response, the girl could only nod her head as if she understood. "Right. It was only a little kiss to you. It didn't mean anything?" Jin-ae was trying really hard not to believe her words and hoped that he'd deny all her assumptions.

But unfortunately for her, Sun-oh didn't say anything, to lost about his feelings. Taking the lack of response as a confirmation to her thoughts, the girl backed away from the boy, tears welling in her eyes.

'Was I really that naive to think he would like me..God, I'm so stupid!'

Feeling to upset to return in class, the girl ran out of the school yard, passing by a running Hye-yeong.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎|⌫

Sun-oh stared into space as the girl he liked ran away from him. He was hesitant about his feelings and didn't want to lead her on but he ended up doing so either way.

Hye-yeong came running towards him, worried about the photo that was posted and the fact that he just saw a tearful Jin-ae running out of the school gate.

"What happened?" He huffed out hunching over hands resting on his knees.

Snapping out of his daze, Sun-oh faced painfully slow Hye-yeong, frown evident on his face. "I was stupid."

"What do you mean stupid?"

"I mean that I was stupid enough to let her go without giving her an answer!" He exclaimed as he turned around and kick the tree out of anger and the fact that he was upset with himself. He had just made the girl he really like cry.