𝟻.𝟶𝟷

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Entering the restaurant Jin-ae works for with a bag of snacks, the couple slowly head towards the second floor. As they approached the staircase Sun-oh's phone rings, signalling a call.

Peeking over his hand to see the caller ID as he pulls out his phone from his back pocket, Jin-ae identifies the caller to be Hye-yeong.

Looking at him expectantly, Jin-ae waits for him to pick it up but is later confused when he declines the call.

"Why didn't you answer?" The girl asked, raising her left eyebrow in question.

"Hmm..oh because I'm with you at the moment. And I don't feel like talking to anyone other than you at the moment." He spoke softly , bringing his arm around her shoulder to pull her into his side.

Jin-ae only nodded as she guided him up the stairs.As they reached the second floor the girl escaped his grasp and took the plastic bag from his hands.

"I'll go prepare the kettle for the ramen. You can go sit somewhere, I'll be back in a few."

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

Sitting across from each other, the duo ate their ramen in silence, enjoying the calme atmosphère as they glanced at each other every now and then with smiles.

"You know, most people don't stare at my face like you do." She teased as she poked at her noodles with a cheeky grin.

"What?" Sun-oh chuckled in amusement, "You're already talking like me."

"You're wrong.. " She grinned, "You're just getting to know the inner Jin-ae!" She praised with her chest puffed out as she sat up with a satisfied smirk.

The couple later burst into a fit of giggles together after staring at each other for a few seconds.

"Gosh, who's talking so loudly!?"

Caught off guard by the loud angered shout, they stop laughing before covering their mouths and start giggle again but more quietly as the neighbours start to argue.

"Stop being loud!"

"What on earth? No, you shut up!"

As they went back and forth for a while all the couple could do was laugh every time one of them uttered something out. 

"Oh my goodness..." Jin-ae huffed out trying to calm her erratic heart beat. " I-I haven't laughed that much in forever!" She gasped out, hand smacking Sun-oh's knee.

"Neither have I!" He gasped, also trying to catch his breath.

"We should finish these noodles before they get cold and then clean the floor up." Jin-ae advised while gesturing to the mess of food and wrappers on the floor near their legs.

"Yeah.."

Taking their respective containers, the both quickly finished the noodles and cleaned up the place afterwards. They then settled back down at their previous places with tired smiles.