002

Eventually after, according to Ron what felt like days, the third year griffindoors had their first class with professor Anderson. Everyone seemed to be excited for proffers Anderson's class because all the griffindoors showed up 15 minutes before class started. After 15 minutes the door to professor Anderson's class opened and everyone walked in and sat down excitedly. Professor Anderson came down the stairs from her office and said
"Welcome to your first life outside of hogwarts lesson. I am professor Anderson, and I will be your teacher. This lesson we will be-"
"Can we see your dragon professor" says lavender brown
"Just let me finish miss brown" she says calmly which is a surprise to everyone as most teachers would give out if they interrupted them.
"Today as has been highly requested I will introduce you to falkor"
Across the classroom people say "yes!" And their smiles get very big.
"One rule I have in my class is never go an where without your wand. Now leave everything else here and follow me" she says walking towards the door. Everyone jumps up and almost jumps after her.

Professor Anderson leads them down hallways and down stairs and out of the school, then leads them to the side of the forbidden forest and stops and turns around to face everyone.
"Now I want you all to stay her for a moment, do not move as I am not supposed to have you this near the forest. And do not be afraid she will not hurt you" she says and walks into the forest. As soon as she leaves everyone starts talking about the dragon and how big they think it will be
"I heard it's as tall as Hagrid a house!" Says lavender brown
"I heard it could almost fill the great hall if it went in there" says dean Thomas
"I heard it could shoot fire as far as 15 meters!" Says Seamus finagin
After a few moments everyone hears crunches coming from the forest like something large was coming towards them. Everyone fell silent at once.

"There!" Ron shouts pointing to the forest
A huge white figure starts walking slowly out of the forest. It was much larger than any of them thought. It nearly 50 feet high and 100 feet long, it had perfectly white scales all over it and 5 horns on its head. Everyone was too terrified
To move. Then professor Anderson slides down the wing of the dragon and stands in front of it.
"This everyone is falkor"
Everyone looks up at it amazed, they had to look straight up just to see it's head. Some people let out wows and amazing.
Professor Anderson smiles at their reactions.
"Now I'm going to show you a demonstration of her flying" she says and climbs back on its neck. Professor Anderson stands slightly behind its neck and picks up some ropes that are tied around its horns, not to control when it goes but to help her stay on.
"I would like you all to take a few steps backwards please" she shouts down.
The students down hesitate they all take six or seven large steps backwards.
"Ok!" She shouts and the dragon fly's off into the sky. Ron, Neville, lavender and dean who where standing at the front stumble backwards with the force coming off the wings when it took off.
It was amazing to watch. It looked so effortless, it flew straight up in the air and then flew on its side, it flew all around them only hundreds of feet above there heads. Then falkor flew straight down toward them, some people let out a scream thinking it's going to crash into them but she pulls up at the last minute and they hear professor Anderson laugh. They fly straight back up and do a loop around one of the turrets.
After a few more minutes of falkor and professor Anderson flying around she comes back down and lands near them.
Professor Anderson slides back down it wing and walks back over to them.
"That was awesome!" Shouts Ron and everyone says yes, agreeing with him.
Professor Anderson laughs
"Would any of you like to pet her?" Ask Anderson. Everyone shouts out yes!
And she nods toward the dragon, everyone follows slowly. Only seamus, Harry, Ron and Hermione walk up to the dragon. Everyone else seems to scared to get any closer
Professor Anderson walks up to her and she bows her neck down to meet their faces.
"Who's first?......miss granger, you can go first" she says bringing Hermione up to falkor.
Professor Anderson puts a hand above falkors mouth and with her other hand grabs Hermiones and slowly brings it up beside her hand. Hermione touches the dragon.
Her eyes light up, "wow" she says softly.
"Who's next?" Professor Anderson says and Hermione walks back to the group still in awe.
Next seamus nearly runs up and professor Anderson let's put a little chuckle at his eagerness. After a little while everyone in the class has pet falkor, professor Anderson leads the dragon back into the first and leads everyone back to the castle, everyone was still in awe and talking about it as they walk back to the castle. They all enter the class room and sit back down in there seats.
"Now, I have had a little talk with professor lupin and we have decided what each of us will be doing this year. He will.......Actually I'll let him tell you that, but I will be teaching you a rang of stuff  from hard spells, or unusual creatures, or stuff about the ministry.........
What would you guys like me to teach you this year?" She also the class siting back behind her desk. Almost everyone raises their hands
"Finnigan"
"Can you tell us about your time on the Irish quidditch team!"
She laughs
"What do you want to know?"
"Everything! You where amazing, I think you where the best chaser of all time!"
"Well thank you that means a lot" Anderson says the smile never leaving her face
"You never lost a match!" Says Ron
"That is.....almost true, during my time on the team, we lost twice"
"Wow! Weren't you on the team for four years!" Says Harry
"Yes I was"
"Why'd you leave?" Asks dean
"Well I was an Auror part time, so that caused me to either get small cases or bigger cases but once I almost got them, I would have to leave for a match"
"Do you miss it?" Asks Neville
"Yes...... Yeah I miss quidditch"
"Why don't you go back? I'm sure they would love you to" says seamus
"Well they do send me at least 6 letters a year to see if I want to come back, and I am very tempted to do it, but falkor needs a lot of attention and........I just don't think it's right for me you know?" She says and sits back on the chair and puts her feet on top of her desk
"Anyway so what have you learnt so far?.............Potter" She asks
".....we haven't really learnt much, last year our defence against the dark arts teacher just talked about himself and the first year we didn't really learn that much"
"Ok" she says slowly "can you do the spell...........expelliarmus?"
"No" comes the class
"No?!" She says siting up
"You really are behind, how long do we have left" she checks her watch
"20 minutes, ok! Everyone stand up" everyone does and she raises her arm and the desks shoot to the side of the room.
"Ok everyone pair up, how many people do we have today" she counts
"Nine......ok potter up here with me" she says and Harry comes up to her and everyone watches
"Ok Harry raise your wand, now you have to say it very clearly expelliarmus and who ever your pointing your wand at their wand should fly out of their hand and if it's done well it will fly into your hand, it doesn't have to be a wand it can be what ever is in their hand, and if it is done very well it could blast them backwards. There is no hand movement for this just point your wand at them." She points her wand at Harry and says "expelliarmus" and Harry's wand flys out of his hand and into hers.
"Ok? Everyone spread out and make sure your a few steps away from you partner. Ok? And off you go"
Professor Anderson passes Harry's wand to him
"Ok, Harry, give it you best shot" she says and stands still with her wand in her left and pointing it towards the floor. People saying expelliarmus fills the room.
Harry gives it a go a few time but nothing happens, on his third try his wand flys out of his hand
"That's better, just imagine my wand flying out of my hand" Harry nods
He tries again and professor Anderson's wand flys out of her hand hitting parvati in the head.
"My apologies miss patil.
Now everyone look up here!" She shouts to the class and everyone stops. Parvati hands her, her wand back
"Thank you parvati, now class is now over" groans come from the class
"I know, I know. Ok for homework I want you all to try and be able to that spell, remember you have a week to do this, even if it's just your wand flying out of your hand that is still progress! I hope you enjoyed your first class with me, and I'll see you all next week"
Everyone says "ok and thanks" and then leave.

The second the door closes to professor Anderson's classroom everyone starts talking about the class. They where saying things like
"Did you see the size of that dragon!" Says dean
"I know it was huge! And it's scales! Oh my god it was beautiful" says lavender
"She's awesome!" Says seamus
"It felt like we where talking to a student. Not a professor, and she knows things like what it's actually like to fight a dark wizard!" Says Hermione to Ron and Harry. The whole way to defence against the dark arts everyone was talking about it.

————————
Olivias next class was also with griffindoors it was the 5th years they where also, standing at the door and when she opened they all came in quickly looking exited.
"Hi, your 5th years right?"
A general ye comes from the class
"Excellent, so since it's our first class, I decided to introduce you to my best friend falkor"
"As in your dragon!" Shouts out Fred Weasley
"Yes as in my dragon" an excitement energy filled the class. She walk around the front of her desk and sat on top of it.
"Now one rule I have in my classroom is, have your wand with you at all times, even if we are going out to meet falkor, who would never hurt any of you. Still make sure you have your wand with you. Ok so leave your stuff here and follow me." She says and walks to the door and out to the forest.
She does the same thing as she did for the third years, she brought falkor out flew him around and got the class to pet him and then brought them all back up to the classroom, everyone is awe of the dragon.
"Falkors wicked cool professor" says George Weasley.
"Thanks, now what I want to know is what spells you've learnt so far. Firstly I don't agree with teaching you guys silly spells like....the cheering charm, because when your out there in the real world you can't just place a cheering chant in them and take them away, you need to know real spells and how to do them properly. Now have you learnt.........accio?"
A general no's come from the class
"Accio?! You haven't learnt that, ok, well accio is an extremely, extremely helpful spell, it brings items to you like so" she says and lee Jordan's book flys towards professor Anderson and she catches it in her left hand.
"But miss you didn't raise your wand?" Says lee
"Well spotted mr Jordan, 5 point to griffindoor. You see after a fair bit of practice you don't have to say the word, a bit more practice, you don't have to raise you wand, and even more practice you don't even need a wand."
"Don't need a wand?" Says Fred shocked
"I highly doubt any of you will be able to get as far as not having to say the word but accio is and extremely helpful and practical spell so it's a must know" she pauses deciding something in her head
"Yes! This spell will be in your end of year tests so I'd advise learning this well. Now everyone up on their feet" everyone stands up and with a flick of her wand all the desks are lined against the wall.
"...emm miss Johnson will you please come up to me here and do this demonstration with me?"
Angelina walks up happy that she was chosen.

"Now raise your wand and this spell is rather simple, no wand movements just say accio and point your wand at what you want to come to you, remember you must be ready to catch it. Professor mcgonagall would kill me if I break any more windows. Angelina would you please pick up that pile of books and hold them please" she says motioning to a stack of books on her desk. Angelina picks up the books and holds them on her stomach.
"Now we simply say accio" Professor Anderson says and points her wand at the pile of books in Angelinas hand and they fly fastly into her hand but since it was a stack of 6 books one of the books flys past professor Anderson's head and smash into the book self behind her and break a self. The class let's out a laugh and so does professor Anderson.
"Yes, that can happen, like I said, before you do it make sure your ready to catch it" and she sets down the books on her desk and waves her wand and it fixed.
"Now everyone please get a small item and practice getting it to come to you, Angelina you may go practice. Now it's a lot easier to start of small, like a small book or a quill. I will be here if any of you need any help. Off you go" professor Anderson walks back behind her desk and sits down. All the students start grabbing quills and books at everyone starts saying "accio!" Noting happens, after 5 minutes Alicia spinnet mange's to get her quill to fly at her, but loses interest quickly and stops flying half way. After a few more minutes Professor Anderson has to run around catching books flying across the classroom, as most people where getting close but the items they where trying to move lost interest and stop half way, often a book falling on someone's foot or head.
Then the bells goes
"For homework I want you all the be able to get it flying perfectly into your hands, ok? See you next week everybody" she says and everyone thanks her and leaves talking about how good the class was.

——————