007

It was two days later and so far Artemis was reacting well to Olivia. He had only meet Olivia so far.
Olivia and Charlie are at a dining table in Charlie's little house talking
"I have a question" says Olivia
"So you know the way, Artemis is supposed to be an alpha, because all of the other dragons listen to him"
"Yeah?"
"Well how come falkor doesn't?, he still listens to me and hasn't done anything that I haven't asked him to or anything that's not normal for him?"
Charlie doesn't answer straight away.
"Well maybe falkor has already signed off his alliance to someone, maybe all the other dragon listen to Artemis because they don't like anyone else. But falkor likes you"
"Mabye"
Then a snowy white owl comes flying at the open window and lands on the back of a chair.
Charlie stands up and unties the letter from its leg.  He reads the letter that Ron sent him out loud.
It makes both of them laugh.
"Ron certainly has a way with words" says Olivia with a chuckle
"I better write back, what should I say?"
"Say that I'm here and...... I don't know he's your brother! Make sure to add that I said to keep practicing their spells"
"Ok" Charlie says and walks off to get some parchment.

It was two days later and Olivia decided to try and get Artemis to come out of the cave.
Olivia walked into the cave with falkor.
As soon as Artemis saw her. He walked over to her, she held out a hand and Artemis rested his head on it.
" now Artemis. Today why don't we try and leave this dark cave?"
She decided the best way to get him out was by luring him out. She grabbed a large fish and held it out. Artemis walked forward to try and eat it and as he was walking towards her Olivia took steps back. Eventually they started to see sunlight. Artemis took his eyes off the fish and looked behind Olivia. At the trees and mountains and the lake. Artemis took steps forward to the mouth of the cave.
All the other dragonologists looked up at him in shock. They had obviously only seen him once. And most of the trainers still had burns from the experience. He looked back at Olivia and made a little cocooing sound.
Olivia obviously had no idea what this meant.
He spread his wings out wide. His wings where as long as his body. He walked forward more and then took flight. He flew up in the air. Happy. Olivia turned to falkor and said.
"Go teach him how it's done" falkor then took flight straight after Artemis. They flew around happily. Olivia knew this because they where roaring but not aggressively. It was more softly and happy

———————-

It was the first of November. Artemis was amazing. He didn't really get on with anyone else other than Olivia. He was ok around Charlie. But everyone else he bared his teeth if they tried to come close. He had even recently started letting Olivia fly him. It was all going excellent.
Until a letter arrived. It was in Dumbledores neat write.

Dear Olivia

Hope you are well.
On the 30th of October, there was a quidditch match between griffindoor and huffelpuff.
Dementors decided to come to the game. They tried to attack Harry. Harry fell from his broom. He is ok now though.
Something more important is that less than three hours ago we had a attack on the portrait guarding the griffindoor common room. It was Sirius Black. I request that you come back as soon as possible. We need all the protection we can get. Especially around Harry, for the reasons I have already discussed with you.
I hope to see your arrival back at hogwarts very soon.

Albus dumbledore

Panic spread through Olivia. Attack?
In hogwarts? I though hogwarts was almost impossible to break into?. Sirius black! He's near hogwarts.
One thing seemed certain to Olivia. She needed to get back as soon as she could.
Olivia sped walked out of her little house to find Charlie.

She found him by a Swedish short snout.
She trusted the letter into Charlie's hands and stood there waiting for his to finish.
Charlie's eyes widened.
"Attack?!" He said alarmed

"Yes!, I need to go now, and I need you to come with me."

"Me?"

"Yes, Artemis doesn't really like anyone else other than me, and someone needs to fly falkor back!"

"I don't know how to!"

"It's easy!, now come on, we need to pack"

"Wait Olivia! I can't just drop everything here."

" yes you can it will only be until Artemis is ready to be left alone for a while"

"Shite!" Olivia said

"What?"

" we can't get back with Artemis until we get permission from the ministry!"
With this Olivia ran back to her bungalow.

"Where are you going?" Shouted Charlie

"To get to the ministry!, I know a guy, so I can get it faster" and without another word she apparated away. Charlie sighed.
"She's crazy" he said to himself