Chapter 26

Later that night I was in my office when my door burst open and Professor snape looking furious and fudge looking taken aback came in.

"Where is he!" Snape shouted at me

"Who?" I said calmly

"You know who! Sirius black! I know you helped him escape!"

"Seriously man, you accuse Harry Potter and now an auror of helping a mad killer escape?" Said fudge.

"They are great buddy buddies! Olivia and black! SO WHERE IS BLACK!" Snape shouts and he starts pulling open drawers and wardrobes.

"I wasn't friends with Sirius, my uncle was! And you wanna know where he is know?! He's buried in the ground! So you can go ask him! But don't you dare accuse me!" I say standing up and pointing my finger at snape.

Snape doesn't say anything for a second but then fudge says.

"Like I said, Olivia won't have anything to do with it" says fudge. And he grabbed serverus's arm and yanked him out of my office.

I'm a fantastic actress. I said to myself closing my office door.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was in lupin's office helping him pacy up his belongings.

He had resigned because snape let it slip that he was a werewolf.

"Where did the names padfoot, moony, wormtail and prongs even come from?" I say throwing some pieces of parchment into a trunk.

"We named then after our animagus"

"But prongs? Aren't they the things you use to pick up yer rashers?"

Lupin laughs before saying "their not the best names but we where young and didn't have the smartest brains"

"But you made that map, and became animagus's that takes a great deal of brilliant magic"

"We came up with the names in our first year and made the map in our third and became animagus's in our fourth"

"There's a tunnel missing off it by the way" I say

"What? There can't be we spent months going through the sch- no!" Lupin says Turing to look at me but I turn away sniggering and placing glass jars into a trunk.

"What did you do?" Asks lupin smiling.

"I just made the tunnels more.........accessible"

"What did you do?" He repeats.

"I made an extra tunnel"

"Where!"

"Behind the portrait of the three barons in the grand moving staircase"

"What portrait?"

"Exactly! There's hundreds of portraits In the moving staircase and the three Barron's no one really passes"

"Where is it?"

"It's around the middle, near enough the griffindoor common room. I made it like that so I could quickly go out of the griffindoor common room and not have to stay out in the open for long"

"Where does it lead?"

"The first stop is the-"

"The first stop?"

"Ohh I forgot to mention? The passage doesn't lead to just one place, that's boring. It leads to like ten"

"Ten!"