036

"Charlie what am I supposed to do!" I shouted falling down in a heap onto me and Charlie's bed.

"I don't see the big problem?" Charlie said, as he folded up some tops and put them into the wardrobe. He's the clean one, I am not neat or clean and I can't cook either, but Charlie can cook amazing meals, he's always cleaning, right now he's putting away my clothes that have been sitting in a pile in the corner for almost two weeks.

"Charlie I though I said my clothes are fine where they are" I said looking up and noticing what he's doing.

"But you don't even know what's clean or dirty"

"That's what my nose is for"

"So you just sniff your clothes to determine whether it's good or not to wear?"

"Well, yeah, pretty logical system"

"But wouldn't you like stink half the time?"

"I've never had any complaints" I said, sitting up against the head board.

"Well I wonder why? Oh wait I know why! Your the greatest witch of the century, you have two dragons that listen to your every command, your an Auror, and have some of the best connections in the wizarding world"

"I don't have the best connections"

"Really? The minister of magic practically bows down to you, the greatest wizard of our time is a good friend of yours, and count less more"

"Ok, one fudge does not bow down to me, and second that's only two connections" I said holding up two fingers at Charlie.

"Fudge does, but how about that time that we needed permission to bring Artemis into England and you had permission in less than an hour, if that was anyone else it would have taken weeks"

"Well that Gethsemane man is just dumb in the head, how he ever became head of department remains one of the biggest mysteries"

"Mhm" Charlie says, picking up more clothes off the floor and smelling them before either putting them in a laundry hamper or folding them and putting them into the wardrobe.

"Now look who's using my method, told you it works"

"If you leave a mixture of clean and dirty clothes in a pile, all the smell from the dirty ones will go into the clean ones, that's what a wardrobe is for"

"Ok you lost me at mixture, but what I got from that was that my method is genius, and using a wardrobe is a complete waste of time. I mean there's more to life than pairing your socks"

"Anyway you were about to complain?"

"What? - oh yeah! What am I suppose to do!"

"About?" Charlie said turning his back on me to put clothes in the wardrobe.

"The tri wizard tournament! Mcgonagall wants me to put on a show with Artemis!"

"I'm still not following the problem?"

"Don't you see! If I don't do a good job then another school will win and be ahead"

"But that has nothing to do with the competition?"

"Oh how are you kidding! Of course it's a competition! It always was, the show the schools put on when they first meet are always crucial"

"Well the two other schools don't even have dragons, even if they see you touching Artemis without getting your arm bitten off, you'll automatically win"

"I guess, but I don't want to disappoint"

"You'll be perfect" Charlie says finishing the pile of clothes on the floor and lying down beside me. "I know it" he says, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "And plus if you fall off, it'll make for an amazing show" Charlie says with a cheeky grin.