006

It had been a couple of hours. They had stopped a couple of times, to stretch and get water. But they where here.
It was now the middle of the day. Around 12 o'clock. Olivia was lying spread out with her hands behind her head just peacefully listening to the swoosh of Falkors wings, up and down.
Then she started to hear voices, faint voices. Of yells and shouts coming from people down below. She sits up and looks down. They where definitely in the mountains, trees everywhere and mountains. Since they where riding a dragon they had to stay as high as they can until they get somewhere there are no muggles.
Eventually they started declining. Falkor was now flying down. They where in the clouds, and then they weren't, Olivia looked down and she saw all the tents and building and all the areas blocked off for the dragons.
"Take us down falkor" Olivia said leaning down
The dragon flew down and landed. Everyone around her started running away.
Falkor bent his wing so Olivia could slide down his wing onto the floor. Olivia stands up and then a tall, smiley faced red head comes running up to her and wraps her in a huge bear hug since he's twice the size of her.
"Charlie!"
"Olivia! I didn't think you would be here so fast! It's so good to see you!" Charlie let's go off her.
"And you"
"Come on, I'll show you where Artemis is"
"Artemis?"
"Ohh yeah that's what we named the dragon, Artemis"
Olivia starts laughing but quickly tries to hide it but fails miserably.
"I didn't pick it" Charlie explains
"O-ok" Olivia says a hand over her mouth from trying not to laugh.
"Would you come on!" Says Charlie and he grabs her hand and leads her to a cave a few meters away.
It was a huge cave, but instead of it just being and huge opening it had bars covering the entrance
"What's the bars for?"
"It won't come out, and anytime we try to go in it fires at us. So we just put these up for mainly protection"
"Ohh ok, well you need to first open it. Because other wise me and falkor won't be able to get in and, it's not going to trust you if you just lock it up" Charlie nods and motions for other people to come forward and use there Wands to life it up and move it.
4 wizards walk up and raise their Wands and the iron bars start lifting up and they move it to the left.
Now the cave is open. Olivia puts her fingers to her mouths and let's out a loud whistle. A few seconds later falkor is walking over to her,
"You can't go in there!"
"Why not?"
"That dragon is dangerous."
"So?"
Olivia" Charlie laughs
"It's fine, come on falkor" she says and she starts walking into the cave.
A loud roar comes from the inside of the cave.
Olivia looks up at falkor and he starts roaring back and making a clicking noise.
It seams almost like they are talking to each other. They roar and make a clicking noise at each other. Olivia and falkor slowly walking further into the cave.
Falkor stops walking. Olivia looks up and sees him.
He's small like Charlie said. Only a lot more smaller that Olivia though. He's about as long including his tail, as long as a large van. And when he's on all four feet he's shorter that Olivia. He's completely black. With a long tail. And a semi-circle face. But he doesn't have any spikes like most dragons. He has little flaps, which Olivia guesses are his ears. He's backed up in the corner, facing them, teeth bared.
He opens his mouth and shoots fire out of it.
Falkor raises his wing and quickly puts it in front of Olivia to protect her since dragon skin is fire proof. Artemis stops and looks at them curious. Falkor let's out quite roars. And so does the other dragon. Artemis seems to see that falkor trusts Olivia.
"Yeah, it's ok" Olivia says slowly and starts walking slowly towards him.
"It's ok, we're not going to hurt you" and she keeps saying it's ok, over and over again, until she's right up beside Artemis. Olivia raises her hand. Artemis bars his teeth. Falkor let's out a low growl and Artemis stops baring his teeth.
Artemis when on his four feet is only up to Olivias elbow. She places a hand just above its nose, about a few centimetres away from its nose and waited. This is what worked with falkor. So she hopes it will work it Artemis.
She waits and then Artemis raises his head to fit her hand. A huge smile spreads across her face. She's shocked it worked. Artemis let's out a soft noise, not a loud roar, it's sounds like he likes her. Olivia is still standing there shocked it worked. Artemis doesn't look dangerous or scary, or even scared. He looks kind of like a giant teddy bear. Olivia rubs a hand over is head. And places her other under is chin and feels around. She found out this fact a while ago. Under dragons chins there is little spikes. Each spike representing a year of how old they are. Falkor has 6 spikes. Which in human years would mean he's around 30. Artemis has 3 Which means he would be around 15 in human years. "Ohh!" Olivia says and runs back to falkor and opens the trunk tied to his back.
She pulls out a large fish. She has a huge trunk full of fish for falkor. Since dragons favourite food is fish. She walks back to Artemis and Throws it in front of him. He smells it.
"It's ok, it's not poison" she says.
And Artemis eats it in one bite. And makes a grateful noise.
"Anyway we better get going, we will be back Artemis" she says and leads falkor out of the cave.

When she gets out Charlie is still standing there waiting for her.
"Are you ok?, I heard loads of roars" Charlie says looking a her making sure that she is ok.
"I'm fine" Olivia stammers
"H-he's amazing!"
"It worked?!" Charlie asks puzzled
"Yes! He kinda trusts me!"
Charlie's mouth falls open.

What Artemis would look like:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.