Chapter 34

It's a few days later, and I was staying in Tonk's little house. I had stopped at Hogwarts to leave Falkor and Artemis in the forbidden forest. I then apperated to tonk's house. She didn't have a large house, most aurors didn't. The bigger the house the more attention you draw and being an auror you make a lot of enemies.

It's a Wednesday in the start of September, so it was cold day.

"Olivia you have to talk to him, I know he compared you to your family but that was just........ you know heat of the moment stuff, everyone says things they don't mean, look I'll make you a cup of tea and then you could start getting..... dressed" tonks said, the past few days I had been moiling around her house in my pyjamas.

Tonks stood up off the couch and walked over to the kitchen. Less than two minutes later a loud crash came from the kitchen

"Opps" I heard tonks say to herself.
I didn't even have to turn around to find out what had happened. To make a long story short tonks was extremely clumsy, for example when we were building tunnels through Hogwarts during our time in Hogwarts, it took twice as long because she kept making the tunnel collapse before I could put a charm on them to stop them from collapsing.

An hour later and tonks had left for work and I was still lounging on the couch, the tea that took tonks so long to make was sitting on the coffee table, untouched and gone cold.
I had twisted a blanket around me to keep me warm while I lay on the couch, there was a large, roaring fire in the fireplace, I had my wand held loosely in my hand and the daily prophet was floating a few centimetres away from me, every so often flicking the page.
It appeared that Rita skeeter had found out about berta jonkins and had gone into detail about it for almost a whole page, in tiny ink, but other than that there wasn't much new news.

Then I heard a knock at the door, at first I tried to ignore it, as I was very comfortable in my blanket, and it was tonks's house and she wasn't here. But who ever it was wasn't going away and they kept a persistent knock.
I groaned trying to throw off the large blanket but I ended up getting tangled in it, and fell to the floor. After a tussle with the blanket I wrenched open the door, angry after my tussle with the blanket.

"Charlie?" I said in a voice barely above a whisper. There was Charlie standing at the door, he had a coat propped up above his head, to stop the rain, that was now pelting down, from hitting him. He didn't look any better than I say I do. His long fiery red hair was soaking wet and knotted, he had large black bags under his eyes, and his clothes were soaking wet.

"Olivia please don't shut the door!" He said as I moved to close the door.

"What Charlie?" I said leaning against the door frame.

"Please Olivia, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said any of those things"

"Like what Charlie?" I said, but I really didn't need reminding of what we said in our argument as I had been running it over and over in my head since.

"Olivia, I don't think your anything like your family at all, your family are crude, and evil and - "

"Remember that there still my family" I cut across him,

"Sorry, but they're....death eaters and not the nicest of people, but your sweet and wonderful and kind, your absolutely nothing like them, and I never thought that you were just with me to get back at them"

"Then why'd you say it?"

"It was just heat of the moment stuff, remember that it was me that kissed you first, not the other way around. Come on, try and tell me that you've never said something you didn't mean during an argument?" Charlie said looking at me, and when I didn't respond he continued

"Olivia I love you so much, please don't shut me out because of one stupid thing I said" He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I was looking out at tonks garden absentmindedly, thinking. I think noticed that it was raining buckets on top of Charlie, but less than a few meters away, the ground is completely dry, with not a drop of rain.

"Are you making it rain?" I said looking back at Charlie. A cheeky grin crossed his face

"I though it would be more Romantic, and plus you said during summer that you wanted to kiss in the rain"

"You really are a hopeless romantic" I said smiling at him

"Only for you my love, now come here, you know I'm not that good at rain charms, I don't know how long this will hold for" Charlie said extending his large hand. I take it and he pulls me forwards and leans down and kisses me.
It felt good to be back with Charlie, I felt miserable without him.

"How did you even know where I was, I thought you didn't know where tonks lived?" I said after a minute or two.

"Well luckily for me, you never open your mail, and one of the letters was from tonks and it had her address on it, I figured that she's your best friend so it's a good of a place as any to try and hide out"

"You really are amazing Charlie" I said, my hand on his cheek, and looking back into his startling blue eyes, he had his arms wrapped around my waist protectively.

"Anything for you" he said smiling back down at me. "I'm so happy you forgave me"

"You know it's almost impossible to stay mad at you"

"Ohh I know, and you want to know how I know?"

"How?" I said

"Because you love me" he said, he then kissed me again

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -