008

Olivia arrived in one of the fires. She stepped out and saw the ministry of magic. It was the middle of the day so there was almost no one in the lobby. She walked over the many lifts and go in one and went to the fourth floor.
After a few moments the lift stoped and the lift voice said
"The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures."
Olivia stepped out. Since she worked in the ministry as an Auror for almost four years, she made some good connections. Also people who owed her favours. Gethsemane Prickle, head of the department for the regulation and control of magical creatures was one of them.
His daughter had ran away from home and he asked her to get her back home. She did and he made a promise that if she'd ever need help with anything just ask.
Olivia walked down hallways and hallways.
Most people that passed her saying
"Hi Olivia" brightly and then doing a double take, realising that she is still on her leave.
But by the time they turned back around Olivia was half way down the hall.
Eventually Olivia reached Gethsemane's office door and knocked.
A low "come in" came from inside.
Olivia pushed open the door. It was a large office, with bookshelves lining three of the walls, the other wall was blank with a few paintings.
"Olivia?" Said Gethsemane, standing up. He walked around his desk and embraced her in a hug
"It's so good to see you! What are you doing back here, may I ask?"

"I need a favour" Olivia said slowly

"And what is this favour? Where are my manners. Come!, come, sit" He said motioning to one of the two velvet chair in front of his desk. Olivia sits down and he sits down in his large chair.

"Anyway, what is this favour?"

"I was in Romania-"

"Romania why where you in Romania? I though you where a professor in Hogwarts now?"

"I was, but I had to go to Romania, for an urgent thing."

"Ok go on"

"So I was in Romania. And we found a new dragon breed-"

"New dragon breed! Oh that excellent! I myself love dragons, fascinating creatures. They are a level four though, but sometimes you just want to run up and hug them, am I right"

Gethsemane had an tendency to interrupt people. If Olivia was not asking him for a favour. She would have told him to stop talking a while ago

"Anyway we found a new dragon breed. But now I'm needed back at Hogwarts. But this new dragon, it only likes me, so I need it to come back with me to Hogwarts. And obviously I can't do that unless I get permission from your department"

"Darling what does the dragon look like?"
"It's small and black"

"Is it dangerous, aggressive?"

"No" Olivia lied

"Wonderful, how long have you know this dragon?" He said pulling out a piece of parchment and writing on it.
No one ever really knew how Gethsemane got a job this high up. He's a bit thick and dipsy.
And quite stupid.

"About three weeks"

"What colour eyes does it have?"

"Green"

"Ohh I love green eyes, they remind me of the grass. So you want this small dragon to come back to Hogwarts? Am I right?"

"Yeah"

"And it's not going to cause any harm?"

"No, off course not, has falkor caused any trouble since I got permission?"

"No, Falkors an angel. Ok now Olivia, I am putting a lot of trust in you, normally this would take weeks. But I just did it in minutes!" He slammed his hand down on his desk

"Thank you"

"Here" and he slides a piece of parchment over to her. "It's permission for..... ohh wait I forgot the most important thing. Duh. What's his or hers name?" He takes the parchment back.

"Artemis"

"Ohh I love that name!, Artemis," and he writes it at the top of the page. He also sighs his signature at the bottom "ok and just sigh there" he twists the parchment around and the quill and points to a line beside his signature.
Olivia signs it.

"Perfect! And here you go! Permission for Artemis to fly in England!" He holds the page out for Olivia to take.

"So I can take Artemis to England?" Olivia says unsure. Last time to get falkor allowed in England. It took two inspections, and over three months.

"Look, Olivia I like you, and I love falkor, so I trust you, just make sure no muggles see him, and he stays at Hogwarts as much as he can"

"Ok, we'll then, thank you!"

"My pleasure Olivia"

"Ok bye gethsemane!"

"Bye, bye darling" he says and with that Olivia opens his office door an walks back to the lobby.
Olivia is walking out of an lift and she walks straight into someone. She quickly stuffs the page of permission into her large trench coat.
She looks up to see who it was that bumped into her.
It was mr Weasley

"Mr Weasley!" She says

"Olivia? What a great surprise to see you back here! What are you doing here?"

"I was just up visiting gethsemane prickle"

"He's the head of the department of regulation and control of magical creatures, right?"

"That's him"

"I heard you started your new job at Hogwarts, how's it going?"

"Ohh it's good"

"Wonderful" something dawned on mr Weasleys face
"What are you doing here if you work at Hogwarts?"

"Well I had to rush to Romania for a new dragon breed, and that's why I was up at gethsemane's office to get permission to bring him back to Hogwarts, I'm actually in my way back to Hogwarts now"

"Ohh and how's Charlie!"

"Yeah he's good, loves the new dragon. How's Mrs Weasley?"

"She good, off course she's worried with the whole Sirius black thing"

"Yeah, now between me and you mr Weasley" she lowered her voice
"Last nigh black broke into Hogwarts, attacked the fat lady portrait and all, I presume because she wouldn't let him in, that's why I have to go back to hogwarts"

Mr Weasley has a look off shock and fright on his face

"Did he really?"

"Yes, got a letter from dumbledore a while ago

"Is everyone alright?!" Mr Weasley says in alarm

"Yes, mr Weasley. The fat lady didn't let him into griffindoor tower that's why he attacked her"

Well I better let you go, make sure to tell Charlie I said hi, and keep and eye on Fred and George for me"

"I certainly will, bye mr Weasley"

"Goodbye Olivia"
And with that Olivia stepped into one of the emerald green fires and went back to Romania.