044

Harry potters POV:

It was the morning after Dumbledore had opened the Triwizard tournament and everyone was in the great hall eating breakfast.
Ron of course was stuffing his face with sausage when the owls started flying into the great hall with the morning post.
I large barn owl landed in front of Hermione with the daily prophet clutched in his beak. Hermione took it out of his beak and put a few coins into the basket around his leg.

"So Harry, how do you think Fred and George are- " started Ron but was cut off as Hermione let out a loud gasp
"What's up with you?" Said Ron Looking at Hermione was Hermione didn't answer, her eyes were darting quickly across the front page.

"What's the front page about?" asked Ron putting another sausage in him mouth.

"Your brother" Hermione said quickly and not looking up from the page, this took Ron by such a shock that he started chocking on his food.

"What about him" said Ron after swallowing the food

"Look!" Said Hermione slamming the page down on the table for me and Ron to read

CHAOS  AT  THE  ROMANIA  DRAGON RESERVE - writes rita skeeter, Correspondent for the Daily Prophet

Last night there was absolute chaos at the dragon reserve as it undergoes attacks from an unknown group of wizards.

The Romania dragon reserve, famously known for where Auror and quidditch player, Olivia Anderson trained the worlds first dragon. Underwent attacks last night writes rita skeeter.

At around 3:20 am in the morning the dragonologist were alseep in their cabins expecting to wake up in a few hours to another normal day, but they were mistaken.

They were all awoke abruptly by yelling and things crashing, they ran outside to find that wizards were firing spells at their cabins. The battle quickly began with half of the wizards fighting the dragonologist while the other half were with the dragons. The other mystery wizards were attempting to steal some of the dragons. Olivia Anderson was not present for the start of the attack as she was at Hogwarts for the beginning of the tri wizard tournament (more on page 2) but got a patrous message from friend Charlie Weasley telling her what was going on. Anderson rushed to the reserve with her newly trained dragon, Artemis (more on page 3) Anderson revealed that she trained yet another dragon at the opening of the triwizard tournament. But the species of the dragon is still unknown. At 3:50 Anderson arrived at the fight. Quickly running into the fight. At 4:10 the fight ended as the mystery wizards retreated but not before they escaped with sixteen dragons.

A Dragonologist Vincent, present at the fight comments "yeah, it was bloody insane, I though it was going to be a normal day and next thing I know, BOOM! Everything's on fire, spells are being fired everywhere and dragons are roaring, it was crazy"

Head of the department of Auror's Rufus Scrimgeour comments "there is absolutely nothing to worry about, we have our best Auror's on the case and the missing dragons will be located pronto"

More rita skeeter headlines:

Is Olivia Anderson still fit to protect us after letting sixteen dragon escape?

Olivia Anderson's new dragon, and everything we know

Who is behind the Romania dragon reserve attack and what could this mean?

The opening of the Triwizard tournament at Hogwarts

As I finished reading it I glanced over at Ron, who's mouth was hanging open.

"Bloody hell" said Ron

"I know! How did it happen? I though there was loads of enchantments around it?" Said Hermione

"There is! Sixteen dragons!" Said Ron snatching back the paper and reading it again

"Who do you think did it?" I said

"It doesn't say, what if it's the death eaters at the quidditch World Cup?" Said Hermione

"Bloody bell, if death eaters are in control of sixteen dragon" Ron said trailing off

"But they can't train them right?" I said

"Who knows? Olivia did and she didn't use any magic? I'd doubt death eaters care about wether the dragons get hurt or not" said Hermione

"We'd be doomed if they can control them" said Ron

"But Rufus Scrimgeour said they'd catch them" said Hermione more trying to convince herself

"Well that's what they said about Sirius, they didn't catch him and there were demotors everywhere and everyone was looking for him" I said

"But It'd be pretty hard to hide sixteenth noisy dragons" said Hermione

"Sure it is, just do a elusion spell around a space" said Ron, and after that everyone went silent lost in thought.