Chapter 22

Dumbledore had announced at breakfast that Charlie had gone back to Romania, there was a lot of sad faces and noises at this statement.
I was still in the dumps about it.

I was struggling to balance teaching, training and feeding the dragons.

I was thinking about telling Hagrid.
He loved dragons and I could tell he missed going to visit Falkor, and I'm sure he would love to see a new dragon breed.

It was lunch and Hagrid never really comes up to the school for lunch so I was on my way to visit him.

I knock on his cabin door and some shuffling came from inside before the door opened.

"Olivia! Wha a lovely surprise, com in, com in" he said stepping aside for me to walk in.

"Thanks" I said before walking in.
He closed the door behind me and said
"Sit down, sit dorwn, I'll make us a spot of tea" he said before busying himself with making tea.
He handed me a large mug and sat down opposite me.

"How are ye? Have't seen you round here in a while"

"Ohh I'm grand just busy"

"I heard! I saw yer face in the daily profit, congratulations! Big deal geting on th Irish team"

"Thanks"

"I heard about yer match ye played a week ago, I heard ye where the best chaser tha Ireland's ever had"

"I'm sure that there's been better before me but thanks" I said and we both took a gulp off our tea.

"How's Falkor? Have' t seen him in a while"

I suddenly remembered why I came down here.
"That's what I came down to talk to you about"

"Ohh yeah?"

"Yeah, so I haven't let you see him, because of a reason i haven't.....expressed to you yet but the reason is because we broth back a new dragon breed!" Hagrids eyes widen and he looks extremely excited

"He small and black and his name is Artemis, if you want I can show you him? He's staying in the same clearing as Falkor"

"I'd love to see him" says Hagrid

"Ok" I say and drink the rest of my tea and stand up, fastening my long black signature jacket around me tighter.

Hagrid gulps down the last of his tea before standing up and grabbing his huge jacket.

I push open the door and step down the step Hagrid behind me and we start walking towards the clearing.

"How big is he?" Asks Hagrid

"He's about three or four times smaller than Falkor but about the size of those muggles vehicles they drive but the like ones with a large box on the back"

"A van?"

"Yes, I think that's the word"

"And ye said he's black?"

"Ye, completely black scaled, near to impossible to spot in the dark"

He continued the short walk to the clearing.

I push aside the some bushes revealing the clearing that used to be a bit small but now thanks the Fred and George is huge. 

Both of them where asleep in the cave but when Artemis hear movement he came running out of the cave practically jumping around the corner but when he saw Hagrid he froze and bared his teeth and started growling.

"Artemis this is a friend" I say motioning to Hagrid.

I walk over to Artemis and rubbed his nose which always calmed his down.