Entry 11

It's been about 6 months since my last entry and in that time only a few small things happened, everyone got jobs, some people made shops for baskets, alcohol, and other goods that are made in haskaria. Peleus left a few days after the dust sale was finalized, though he has told me he may be back. Over that period I turned 11, yay, I surprised anyone even listens to me, I mean next to nobody questions it, is it my charisma? I will find out later

Nothing has happened and it's killing me, so I decided that I am now going to save cinder from the hotel she was being abused in.

[Quest added: saving private cinder
Objective: help cinder get away from her abuse

Rewards: 10k exp, 1k L, title[prince charming], +50/100 rep from cinder]

I call peleus and tell him the situation.

"So, let me get this straight, you want to go to Atlas, and save some random girl....because you're bored"

"Well, it's less that im bored and more to do with the fact that I don't have anything to do. Im free and bad things could happen if we don't help, I just need you to help us get an airship, and watch haskaria,  I don't know how much time we have" I said

Peleus sighed, "I have a feeling that you will try to make your own airship if I tell you no so, fine, I will get you and your friends a ticket to Atlas, and stand-in for you at haskaria."

"Thanks for the help, I will see you when you get here," I said "and yes making my own was my backup plan"

We both said our farewells and hung up.

I left to alert the others.

"Nora, Ren, Emerald, we are going on a mission to Atlas. If you don't want to die of boredom, hurry up" I said

Nora was the first one down, the other two made their way down and I began an explanation.

"Alright, so a girl in Atlas is currently being abused by her adopters so we are going to get her away from them, through any means," I say with a serious face

"Who is this girl and why do we care" Emerald asked

"Well, my powers gave me insight into the future and this girl plays a big role  in some bad stuff," I said

"Then why don't we take her out right now," she asked

" we for one that's murder, and she hasn't done anything yet. we need to help this girl otherwise bad things happen, she became this way because of how she was treated, if we help her thing will go well"

The three look at each other and nod before Nora said "we will do it"

"Wonderful, pack up because we will be leaving tomorrow. We will also be needing to get clothes to blend in"

I want to try something before I start getting supplies ready.

I go out into the middle of the woods and began making a stone ball, I add more and more stone and metals to it, I compress the ball to its original and begin adding more, I do this for 30 minutes, I then leave the very dense orb floating in the air before throwing a rock in its direction.

As the rock soared through the air it passed the orb and very slightly curved around it.

[Gravity Affinity discovered]

"SWEET!! IT WORKED" I yelled

I increased the gravity of the orb by three, still forcing it to stay in the air

I throw another rock at the orb but this time it began to orbit around it. I decide to go further, I create a layer of dirt and some water over the orb and use plant affinity to cover the orb with plants. I then create an atmosphere around the orb with air affinity.

And there we have it, I made a planet and a moon. If I could get a skill for making humans or just life in general then I could create a fully functional planet.

Why do I have this power, ive almost become a god, this is dangerous. I only wanted to be a king, now im a- no, I am still Vinny. Kind, carefree, Vinny. Haskaria needs me to be my best and if it takes me personally to become powerful to help destroy the Grimm then I will.

Though, if I can control gravity, theoretically, I can control time, this is confusing, the last year has been confusing, I wish my grand advisor was here, he was with the civilians who couldn't fight, I do hope he is okay, or at the very least in a good place.

---------------in the doom universe----------

"THE GODS WILL YOUR DEATH DEMOOON!!!!!" The grand advisor said holding a huge shotgun

------------------back to Remnant------------

"Yeah he will be okay," I said looking at the planet I just made

Now that I made this planet what do I do with it. I can put it in my house like a terrarium, at least until I put really tiny animals on it.

Anyway, If I am going to figure out time dilation I better get to it.

3 hours later.

[Time affinity has been discovered]

FINALLY, it took me 2.5 hours to increase the gravity enough to even change the time of the area by .5 of a second.

But finally, I can make a bubble to age stuff by 10 years at most in a minute. I take the planet and moon and place a time bubble around it and in seconds it already went through many plant life cycles.

Well ive had my fun so I leave the forest with the planet and moon in my inventory and I head to the house to pack some things up.

Some notable things were, the tea I gave Pietro, some dust, and some clothes that were made with cotton that was grown here. It's nothing crazy but It is a simple shirt and tie. I remember there was very hard silk to produce, lotus silk. I could get that by weaving in fibers into a very king-like outfit with possible gold threading and dust threading.

With my powers, we can become the leaders of the textile industry.

After getting all I need into my inventory I go to bed.