Entry 29

Juniper Arc the mother of Jaune Arc and wife of Leon Arc IV was walking through her hometown of Arcadia when suddenly a large bird pinned a paper to a post. In shock and fear the woman stares as people around her scream and run into their homes.

For whatever reason Juniper walks up to the birds and paper, reaching her hand out to touch the bird but as the bird noticed the woman it nuzzled up to the woman's hand and rubbed its head around the woman.

Juniper just laughed"you're just a big love bug, let's have a look at this paper"

{Attention, are you in need of a job? Home? Or just want to be part of a community of people? Come to Jiyū village. We can guarantee the safety of our village from Grimm and bandits. Everyone who comes will get a free home and 100L to get started just go to the guildhall when you arrive to register for citizenship}

"Well, that definitely would be worth the trip if it is as safe as it says," Juniper said looking at the bird who nodded in response

Juniper chooses to ignore it and head back to her home to tell Leon.

(A couple of months later  w/ Vincent)

The village has grown a bit

"Population"

[Population: 1k: jiyū village 600: Liberation 1.6k: total]

The population was bolstered after the facilities were upgraded in Liberation, and with the A-TTs up and running, trade between the surrounding villages have increased massively, and with the population increase, people brought their businesses with them and the economy now is doing halfway decent.

Had to even set up a bank, later on, we might get our own currency, but right now I don't need one.

with the population doubled I had to expand the walls and amount of homes but also made wheat grinding mills, and bakeries, some others wanted to make a pottery place and even the military increased a bit.

So now I can deal with the captured prisoners of war.

I call Peleus to my office, we sit down and pour some tea. "So, peleus, I hear the military is doing well"

"Yeah, the training is doing well and the notes you wrote down to increase their capabilities are improving their skills tremendously, they are all ready to go on some hunting trips to gain knowledge on fighting Grimm." He said

"Awesome! Although I need a platoon to act as prison guards for the prisoners of war that we had from the bandit war"

Peleus nodded "sure thing, we are growing enough now that it should not be an issue. Where have you kept the p.o.ws"

"In a cavern with a locked door," I responded

"Oh....that works I guess," Peleus said

"Yep, now follow me, I want to see where I built the prison," I said standing up and walking out of the palace

(W/ Juniper)

Leon was finally convinced to move to this village and I have to say it is gorgeous and very comfortable. Its got a lot of Mistralian influence, but it also has influences from Vale.

My kids were enrolled in the local school and are doing really well, saffron has taken an apprenticeship with an older woman to become a doctor, while Sapphire took one in blacksmithing.

Finally, violet decided to join the military, she is going through training to be an officer.

Jaune being the fourth-youngest at 12 is still not sure.