Entry 38

What to do, Im not at war with any other nations, Haskaria is doing flawlessly, and more people are coming to the temple every day, it has been almost two years since Ozpins first meet, and honestly, nothing has happened. I have spent most of my time building the government up.

Currently, we have two houses of royals members, Peleus and Joseph Marx, then the six Mayors of the assembly and 14 senators. They all handle most of the legal stuff, I take part in every Elder Council meeting, but I now have more time to myself for actual diplomatic meetings and it only took five years.

So, let's now go over everyone's age.

Adam Taurus: 17
Cinder fall: 16
Me:15
Emerald, Nora, Ren, and phyrra: 13

So yeah we are all old people, Adam left to go to Menagerie with His father Mikhail.

I have also sent a few more things to space but I have just been focusing on my friends, cinder has been getting closer to me and I don't know how to feel about it, Emerald and phyrra are developing feelings towards me as well. I don't know though. If I wait too long they will be heartbroken if I deny them but I never had a whole lot of dating experience in my past life, mainly the whole starting a country thing made people think im crazy.

Im going to pursue this because I deeply care for these women, also they grow into absolutely sexy women, cinders confidence, Phyrra's awkwardness, and emeralds Loyalty to the ones she loves.

Nora is not sexy, she is adorable, but also a sister figure. And I decided that Ren needed someone, honestly, I think jaune should be with Ruby, they are just the perfect match, im fine with dating a few of the characters, but let's be honest, harems are kinda cringed 'but man I love them'

let's play matchmaker, I got my ships,

Ruby and Jaune
Me and Cinder, Phyrra, Emerald, yang, and Weiss
Blake and Adam
Ren and Nora

But anyhow, I will leave all that there for right now as I have only met about half of those people.

I said earlier that I sent a few more things to space, those were more satellites, im building a satellite grid so we can get worldwide communications that can hook up to the CCT network, Ironwood sent me schematics for my tower to be set up but I decided to go ahead and use the code to make satellites, I also helped Ironwood make an encryption algorithm for his secret documents, I also gave a copy to Oz.

Now, the reason I brought the space stuff back up was that I can easily make ships that use gravity as a propulsion system, it makes gravity not a factor when sending a rocket to space, so quite frankly, I can make a full-on mother ship, park it in space and traverse the universe, I would like to build a space fleet soon if possible, just so I can attack Grimm from space if I need to.

Also, the rwby map everyone is used to is only the Northern Hemisphere, how do I know? Menagerie is the Southernmost Island on the map, strange how it's tropical-like Florida and Brazil yet....south pole? This is why I believe that there is a secret Southern Hemisphere, honestly, it could have just been undetected. This is another reason for the satellites, more pictures of the planet.

Speaking of Grimm, we have been slowly using the Anti-Grimm nukes to carve away at the surrounding territory, the only problem is that because only the strong Grimm can resist the [Holy ground] spell and holy dust, it means that while we see less Grimm overall, the Grimm we do see takes a small Platoon to take care of, that or just one of me.

I honestly think that Salem is directing their movements to attack this area, when I took down the wyvern, the world knew about it, honestly, it's about time I give Salem a taste of Freedom

The King of Remnant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें