entry 47

"Faction"

[Funds: 10 billion Lien
Members: 1,400,320
Public support: 1,250,000
R-dex:1
Militant strength:1000]

[Food:30k tonnes
Water:80k gallons
Material: 1mil units
Population:1,400,320
Crime%:0.01
Employment rate: 86%
----Pol.&Gov.----
Gov. System: monarchy

Policies:
Free Market
Public Education
Space program
Freedom of (speech, religion, press, petition
Guild system]

There is a problem with building a society from scratch, at a certain point,  the leader has no purpose, I have done in Just a handful of years, what has taken others multiple lifetimes to create.

Its been a year since I have taken control of Mistral, massive reforms have shifted the nation

There is only one more year until the show's canon starts, the only thing that needs to be done is to neutralize Salem. And at that point, my job is done.

I have made great friends and family members but all of my plans are pretty much finished, it has been a long journey, but I think today is my last battle.

I leave my office and head out to my airship with the gravity thrusters and begin traveling to the dragon-shaped Island. I had previously nuked this Island several times before because it was weakening salems body, it started causing her to age.

Power has always been a curse, it's more like cancer or a plague, It mutates you into something that you never thought you would become, I have changed since I came here.

I don't want to be king anymore, I would have almost been forty in my old life.

I started Haskaria in my old world at 15, it has been over twenty years since I first went into power, but I feel like I haven't done much, I think after I defeat Salem, I might work on space stuff.

I never fully explored the southern hemisphere.

I land my aircraft just outside of a small cabin surrounded by tents. It seems Salem has made a pretty decent hobo camp.

Walking up to the cabin I use my magic to put adamantium chains around the people in the tents, (Hazel, tyrian, and watt) I then walk into the main cabin and find Salem Lying on her bed.

I wrap the chains around her much stronger chains at that, she wakes up just as I finished locking the chains together.

"What!? What are you doing, who are you!!" She yelled

"I am King-Emperor Vincent Paul of The United Phoenix Empire of Haskaria, you are sentenced to death by soul destruction," I said before using my destruction magic to begin destroying her soul, as I am doing this I also collect soul fragments. They are small cracked crystallized pieces of her soul.

After the final fragment lands in my hand, it warps and turns into a solid stone, I teleport into my domain and toss the stone into the void.

After I returned to the real world I gather up salems lackeys before using another destruction spell called [death touch] It uses biology to cut all brain function(death)

Leaving that continent, I head home, I go to the place where all of this began back to Jiyū city.

-----------

The next day I begin efforts to take care of the rest of the Grimm, they are not being controlled anymore, so it is important to get rid of all of them.

Throughout the next several months we start working on several satellites for firing Anti-Grimm nukes. Launching weapons from space will help us clear the remaining Grimm, Haskaria will be fine now.

(A/N this is the last chapter, If there is enough demand I may make a pt 2, some side stories, or rewrite this book. It depends on what you guys would want. For now this was pretty much the epilogue)